Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » what do u think???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what do u think???
krish
Neophyte
Member # 8261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi ppl out there well this is my frist time i m writing to this site

ok my question is :- (hope i remain inthe laws of this site!!)

What do u think abt ur partner when u r alone?? and miss him/her??
1) how good he/she is??
2)hugging him??
3)what else???? some new dreams /fantasies??

hey cmon dont b shy
as for me i dont have any bdy rite now
but i would like to make the perosn sit next to me and talk till end ( i love talking)
and mite hug him!!

c ya

Posts: 1 | From: india | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm curently single, but thoughts of this nature have included: I hope he remembers the groceries, I miss how she would have laughed at this too, I wish I had someone to cuddle, and then I'll usually grab a cat and demand affection from him.

(BTW, we really need to be careful that any dreams and fantasies don' get too explicit, okay?)

------------------
Why scream and cry when you know it's true?
Why fall in love when there's better things to do?

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, could you please refrain from using netspeak? Not all of our users count English as their primary language, and dropping vowels and mispellings can make for some intersting translations.

Anyhoo, I always thing about my partner. He is always on my mind. I like hugs, so I usually think about that kind of stuff. I also make plans for when I will see him next.

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foxfire
Activist
Member # 8676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I'm away from my boyfriend I think of the next time we can see each other and cuddling, oh the cuddling! I think that besides talking, cuddling is one of the things I enjoy most about our relationship. When I'm not around him I just imagine his arms around my waist kissing my neck and telling me how much he loves me. Then I get back to the thought of when I can see him next all over again.......
Posts: 117 | From: Washington | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.