Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » The inside counts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The inside counts
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was kind of funny that i havent seen any topics about personality. everybody asks if everybpdy thinks they are physically attractive, but isn't it the inside that counts??

i like my charm. im honestly not all that physically attractive, but i am charming and i have no trouble getting guys. i am also confident which is something i am really happy about. which gives me more confidence! ahh..so what are u happy about ur personality?

------------------
me myslef and i

Posts: 138 | From: ur dreams | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
badly_behaved_badger
Activist
Member # 7728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for badly_behaved_badger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, great thread!
The best thing about me is that I am very open minded. I like the way that I can see the bigger picture and I don't worry too much about the small things in life. So many people are stuck in their own tiny world and they can't see past the ends of their noses.

I've been lucky - I've seen a lot of the world in my short 15 years and I am all the better for it. I am not predjudiced or narrow minded and I thank the world for that!

Wow! That's got me feeling great! Thanks SirenRose for thinking of this topic!

------------------
Ralph wept for the end of innocence, the darkness of a man's heart and the fall through the air of the wise, true friend called Piggy - Lord of the Flies

Posts: 388 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a dry wit, sick sense of humor, and my intelligence can be intimidating. I like to be intimidating I'm brash, I'm bold, but I do it with a lot of class. I know what I want, and I'm usually pretty direct in getting it. And I know how to have a good time

------------------
Color is for crayons, not for people.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gumdrop Girl:
And I know how to have a good time

That she most certainly does.

Im always at a loss when I see threads like these, because I have such a hard time coming up with specific things that I like about my "inner self." And this doesn't mean that I don't like myself...oh, quite far from it indeed. But I find that I come as part of a total package. I have quite a bit of trouble delineating certain portions of my personality that I like, because I think that my personality is one fluid thing, rather than a sum of several parts.

I'm not sure how much sense this makes, but that tends to be how I see myself. Overall, I am becoming pretty happy with the way I am. I like to make people laugh (as Gummy can attest), and I love meeting new people and taking care of good friends. I find that my sense of humor can always get me out of a jam, and my ability to get along with all sorts of people comes in handy all the time. So whether they are distinct parts of me or just facets of an overall whole, those are things that I value about myself.

------------------
"Task Force 46, Light Force 34, Engine and Rescue 66, Battalion 3, Division 2; respond into the Greater Alarm Structure Fire at San Pedro and Jefferson. Reported to be a fire at the First Alert fire extinguisher factory..."

BruinDan's Blog!
ICQ# 3953848

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreveryoung
Activist
Member # 7990

Icon 7 posted      Profile for foreveryoung     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What i like most about my personality?

That's kind of hard to answer. All try though.
I am very sensitve towrds other peoples feelings, in other words i guess i could say i care a lot for other people, and somtimes thats what can hurt, but i like that i am caring. i am also very outgoing, and spontaneous. My friends say I'm very unpridictable. I am daring, and brave. I think i have a great sence of humer, and find myself making a lot of people laugh. I feel wierd saying all this cause i am not used to telling people how i look at myself, but i guess this is why the thread was made.
This is a great question though

------------------

*****@nna-Christine*****

Posts: 87 | From: PA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like that I'm not shy. I'll get up in front of a room of people and sing a song from Annie Get Your Gun easily! In fact, I did today and yesterday

I also like that I'm not stuck on myself (whoa that sounded totally stuck on myself lol). My biggest peeves is people who say "aren't you proud of me?" and "cuz i'm perfect" and "i'm an angel."

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that i'm always trying to be myself. I always try to put myself in other people's shoes to try and think of what their reaction would be, which is one of the reasons i think i have fantastic body image. (oh yeah, i'm sexy! )
I love that i can think of myself as actually looking good. I can fantasize the wildest stories. I'm very open and optimistic. There's so much of me to love on the inside!

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
news_bunny98
Neophyte
Member # 8310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for news_bunny98     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i spose it would be that like in primary school i was heaps shy and quiet but when i hit high school i became loud and i learnt how to look after myself and ive relised the world isnt gonna come to an end if i get in a bit of trouble
Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, to be honest, I'm bit strange really. A bit quirky, like Phoebe out of friends just less happy and stupid. I'm way older than my sixteen years(not really a good thing most of the time) and I try hard to get on with everybody and be nice. I love being helpful and I'm a volounteer junkie in school.

That's the good parts. I'm ruthless bitch if you cross me and I am very adept at revenge if I'm pushed far enough to do it(its very hard to push me there though). I'm a bit selfish at times, and sometimes I can be a bit lazy(hence the fact I'm always around here and posting).

I'm a softy when it comes to movies and I have a huge ability to fall in love and stay tehre for a long time even after I'm hurt beyond reason(I've discovered that this is botha good and bad thing).

So, that's me really.

Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.