Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » sex-ed stories

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sex-ed stories
~jess~
Activist
Member # 6304

Icon 6 posted      Profile for ~jess~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
does anyone else have strange/funny/weird sex-ed stories?
I kinda do. as many of you know, i like this guy name matt who is 18. yea big deal, right? right. the only thing is that hes my sex-ed teacher's son. thats a little strange.

*****100 post******

------------------
i love matt
my world

Posts: 278 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
badly_behaved_badger
Activist
Member # 7728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for badly_behaved_badger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I've watched my share of funny sex-ed videos...But the funniest thing is looking around at peoples expressions when we're watching them in school!

Theres this one boy I know who's extremely sex-obsessed. I mean more than everyone in the class put together! Anyway, we were watching one of these infamous videos and there he is, gaping at the screen, and as if that wasn't enough, he started drooling! Seriously. The teacher had to ask the poor chap to go out and get some fresh air.

*Badger*

[This message has been edited by badly_behaved_badger (edited 06-10-2002).]

Posts: 388 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice Topic! heh heh. Every freshman year at my school in health, you have to watch an STD slideshow. now....uhh...this was pretty disturbing and totally eye oppening to the wole aspects of STDs and totally turns u away from sex without a condom. Well, there was this one slide with a very bad case of genital herpes and some guy breaks out with, "Now that is the Great Barrier Reef for ya" everybody in the room started laughing hysterically.

------------------
later rox.
shorter signature, yes?

Posts: 138 | From: ur dreams | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, in my "Sex ed" class in school we had a nun sit down with us with a book, called the Joys of womanhood or something, then proceeded to give us a speel about pre-marital sex and stuff. Oh well. Then I got into a fight with her about condoms.

I was the hero of my classroom that day!

Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoetgirlNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In 8th grade we did a one day safer sex unit in my science class. Our teacher was just this guy who didn't get into med school right out of college, so he decided to teach for a year. He told us that condoms could be used for oral sex, at which point someone asked,"Can you get STDs from oral sex on a woman? If so, how can you prevent that?" The teacher said, "Um, yeah, I think you can get STDs from that, but, um. . . I dunno." I did know of course. I filled the class in on the STDs transmissable through oral sex and the loveliness of dental dams, plastic wrap, and cut up condoms My teacher was incredibly embarassed and bright red.

------------------
You were never no locomotive, Sunflower, you were a sunflower!
-Allen Ginsberg

Posts: 1101 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hehe go Poetgirl!!

------------------
If you don't daydream and kind of plan things out in your imagination, you'll never get there. So you have to start someplace.
Robert Duvall

"I'm a Texas woman, which means I don't need the help of a man to keep things rolling." -The Rookie

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlwaysWorried
Activist
Member # 8472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlwaysWorried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haven't got any funny stories because we've gone over exactly the same stuff for at least the last four years, and they wonder why teenagers don't use protection etc! They don't tell us.

------------------
Life rocks

Posts: 125 | From: Leicestershire, England | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenniLoo
Activist
Member # 7058

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JenniLoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had a friend of mine get suspended one time for arguing about birth control with a nun at her catholic school. The nun was saying that "the pill" is of the devil. She came home and told her mom what happened, and we all got a big laugh about it.

------------------
~Who live in a pineapple under the sea?~

~ Jenni

Posts: 43 | From: Savannah, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.