Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Another question for everyone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another question for everyone
CharmeD
Neophyte
Member # 1625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CharmeD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey i know i'm probably boring you with my questions. But how does everyone look like?! hehehe......

------------------
*I hate it when you make me laugh,
Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around,
And the fact you didn't call.
But mostly i hate the way i don't hate you.
Not even close...not even at all...*

Posts: 31 | From: Far away | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisGuy
Activist
Member # 968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Roughly humanoid.

Very roughly...if you squint a bit...

Blonde hair, blue eyes, 6' tall with a muscular build.

------------------
ThIs Is AnNoYiNg!!!!!!
8u+ +H1z 1Z R3311Y r3311y @nN0y1nG!!!!!!!!

You vil use ze condoms, or ve vil use ze hot poker!

Posts: 915 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisGuy
Activist
Member # 968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I should mention that Scarleteen does not advocate posting pictures here. The internet does have its share of paedophiles.

------------------
ThIs Is AnNoYiNg!!!!!!
8u+ +H1z 1Z R3311Y r3311y @nN0y1nG!!!!!!!!

You vil use ze condoms, or ve vil use ze hot poker!

Posts: 915 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mayhaps it's better to ask people who others have told them they resemble?
Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
People say I look like Mariah Carey in my own way...personally I dont think I look anything like her but people say I do, I dunno, you know how people say you look like somebody and you dont see it at all? Thats how it is with me!!!

------------------
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*
"The first time I saw you, I knew that I would fall for you, & now that were together, our love will last forever!!" -By: The person I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!!

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been told that pre-pregnancy I looked like "the love-child of Natalie Merchant and Janeane Garafalow"
I think They just say that because of my attitude and singing voice though.
One of my exes looked almost -exactly- like Gene Wilder. Seeing us together looked like a bad impersonators convention, i'm told. Hehe.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh no ... I don't look like anyone. I mean no one famous at least ... !!

I'm 5'5, I'm not skinny by any means but not big either ... just pudgy enough *lol* I have brown hair that is layered just at my shoulders, hazel eyes, a round chubby face (ya know the ones babies have? that's me) and i have braces. I'm supposed to be wearing glasses to watch tv and type on the cpu and stuff but i don't ... I'm bad, very bad ... hehe

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One person said I look like that Neutragena chick (the brunette) but I don't think so! I don't look like *anyone* not even anyone in my family. I'm 5'3", a little chunky (okay well I can't even call myself chunky, I'm just curvy which comes with a little weight in the butt area *sigh*) I have light brown eyes that are too small, a nose, two ears, and full lips. I have dark brown hair with strands of red that reaches my waist

Brittany

------------------
I'm the good girl that everyone thinks is a bad girl pretending to be a good girl :D

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well~ I'll tell you what I look like since I didnt b4...I duuno y I didnt but neways~
I have Dark brown hair and brown eyes im 5'1'' (short eya I know believe me, my nickname in skool is Shorty ) Im not fatt thou or chunky (since everyone says im skinny) im 111lbs (i just went to the docs 2 weeks ago and thats my real weight, I never know my real weight untill I go to the docs)
But if you want to see what I look like I have some pics (FINALLY) and you can e-mail me at glitter695@yahoo.com ..i'll be happy to let you see them

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*
"The first time I saw you, I knew that I would fall for you, & now that were together, our love will last forever!!" -By: The person I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!!

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femalepleaser
Activist
Member # 637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Femalepleaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I get people all the time that tell me that i look like the karate kid and in a way i do but, in my own unique little way i am me!!!..5'9 135lbs, black hair with fade and brown eyez. The only time i get to use the internet is from 8:30 to 5:00pm during working hours...modem at house is down

------------------
If you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life!

Posts: 86 | From: CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarryRedhead
Activist
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarryRedhead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This chick told me the other day that I look like Tori Amos...I think it's just the hair though....or she was trying to hit on me, either way I don't see it! But I'm 5'1" 110lbs., green eyes, red hair, freckles, typical Irish girl!

I do have pictures on my website, if you feel like taking the extra time to click on the link in my siggy. hehe.

------------------
}{*Starry Ali*}{
"You flicker. And you're beautiful. You glow inside my head. You hold me hypnotized, I'm mesmerized..."
My Webpage-Alisons Life

Posts: 367 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink
Activist
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im told to resemble ms marilyn monroe (yea!), and like that singer vitamin C. so, idk if thats good or bad, but....whatever!

------------------
Yeah, well I'VE got blood dripping out of a hole between my legs, do YOU?!?
there is a difference between being stupid and being ditzy. i ought to know

Posts: 615 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
brown eyes/blue hair/5'3"

------------------
Maurice! Bring in the albinos! muwahahahahaha!!!

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
entropie
Activist
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for entropie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK.. I give in

I don't look like anyone even vaguely famous.. but I can describe myself:
I'm 5'1", black shoulder length hair, blue eyes and I don't weigh myself anymore {Not since I began to develop a pot belly hehe}.. last time I was at about 50kg.. I have a steel labret stud in my lip, and a lovely jubly barbell in my tounge.

That's 'bout it

entropie

------------------
honeylaser's site

Posts: 1030 | From: Aotearoa | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unhappykoger
Activist
Member # 1514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unhappykoger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i am told that i look somewhere in between marilyn manson and wednesday from the addams family. i have black hair, bright blue eyes, weigh 115 and i am 5'4". i have really light skin. thats about all there is to me!

Posts: 365 | From: dayton,ohio,u.s.a. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL, Miz S. good idea. ;]

um. 5' even, black hair (with spots of green, at the moment), brown eyes, olivey skin. I've been told since sixth grade by just about everyone that I look like Winona Ryder. kinda cool, but I've also been hit up for my autograph by drunk old men in bars for that reason. *smirk*

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

want to know the inner lemming? read her diary at http://innerlemming.diaryland.com/ .

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~You*Know*Who~
Activist
Member # 1412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~You*Know*Who~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Um...well, I don't look like anyone famous...

I am 5 ft 7in, I am 120-130 lbs (depends on how much I eat in a week & how much excercize I get in a week) I have dark brown eyes and dark brown hair that is a little longer than shoulder length, I have glasses, I am a size 11 in juniors. I look skinny I am told.

Posts: 252 | From: somwhere, usa | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Us short peoples RULE!!! yeahy!!! tall people do to .....heheh BIG SMILES

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*

Altoid103
Neophyte
Member # 1869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Altoid103     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't really look like any famous person. Someone told me that I remind them of Drew Barrymore, but I don't think I look like her at all, I wish I did, lol. I have light brown eyes, dark brown hair dyed medium reddish brown, really pale skin, kinda big nose, I'm 5'5" and 125 lbs (lost 3 pounds! yay!). That's about it!
Posts: 12 | From: None | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michelle
Activist
Member # 247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for michelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
5'2 1/2" (yeah i'm short) 116 lbs., brown hair w/blonde highlights, brown eyes & i'm pretty pale~people have told me i look like winnie from the wonder years...but i dont' think so

------------------
"Be who you are & say what you feel cuz those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"No guy is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry"

Posts: 100 | From: TX, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I look like me. Human, I presume.
My eyes are blue, green, gray alternatly depending on my mood.
My hair is currently blue and brown. I prefer the pink it was for 4 months.
I am perfectly pudgy. 5'7". About 200lbs. But a lot of that is muscle cause I only look maybe 150.
I am going to be a famous actress one day, so I look like that.

------------------
"If stupidity kills, then why aren't you dead? Obviously stupidity is a survival trait" -P.K. Dick

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deegurl143
Activist
Member # 353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deegurl143     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
friends call me jennifer lopez....i don't see it though.

i think it's cuz we have the same hair color and they say i have a big butt (not like her though ).

i'm 5'5", about 160 lbs (chucky but a lot is muscle too), light brown eyes, "jennifer lopez color" hair, and light complexion (it's that chinese part of me)...if you are wondering yes my eyes are kinda slanted as the chinese are...

------------------
**Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted**

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
JaMeS & DoReEn 4eVeR
^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Posts: 269 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
negative*nancy
Activist
Member # 877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for negative*nancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some people tell me I look like the little nerdy girl in the movie "she's all that" I've never seen the movie myself, but i think i know who they're talking about.

5'2 green eyes, brown hair, about 150 pre-pregnancy. Small and curvy.

Posts: 361 | From: toronto, ontario, canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BabyAngel84
Activist
Member # 233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BabyAngel84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lets see....i have blondish brown hair, 5'6 caucasian...and have one green eye and one blueish green eye...i don't have just one color hair...not even just one color eye...it's confusing!

------------------
* No man/woman is worth your tears and the
only one who is, will never make you cry.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
If you love someone, put their name in a
circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break,
but circles go on forever.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen
to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't
say.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If all my friends were to jump off a
bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the
bottom to catch them.*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Posts: 161 | From: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KimmyP
Activist
Member # 613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KimmyP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I was younger, I was told about 10 times a day that I looked just like Candace Cameron, ya know, DJ..from full house! Oh i got soooo tired of that!

I don't know if y'all get this commercial where ya live (im in Dallas), cuz i don't know if its a huge ISP...but there's this chick, advertisting an internet service...1-800-BE-A-GEEK...everybody says i look like her, and thats a total compliment!

Im a tall chick...5'10-Easily spotted in crowds blonde/blue. I look like you're typical college student...sportin flannel pajama pants and a soriety t-shirt & ballcap (when I sleep til the last minute)& tennis shoes.

------------------
Its ALL good :)
If you can't beat 'em, arrange to have them beaten.--George Carlin

Posts: 54 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
live4travel
Activist
Member # 1772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for live4travel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I'm With All you short peeps hehe I'm 5'3" and a quarter. I weigh..(last time I checked) 120 lbs. I haven't checked since like the beginning of the school year though. I don't really look like anybody famous to my knowledge. I have Wavy/curly Brown hair, blue eyes. Well I gotta go! Church time!.

Josh
(One Nice guy) hehe

Posts: 116 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SpiralTwist
Neophyte
Member # 1991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpiralTwist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, let's see...I've been told I look like that "bitcy chick" from that movie Jaw Breaker....but I just don't see it. I'm 5'5", strawberry blonde hair to my shoulders, hazel eyes and I'm 110lbs. So, that's me!

Posts: 13 | From: Jersey City, NJ | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweet*howl
Activist
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweet*howl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 5'6, I have light brown hair mid back length, blue eyes, and I recently lost a few inches on my waist so all my pants sag now. I've never been told I look like any one but...ugh my father. I do not look like Glenn, not anymore anyway. Now I don't look like either of my parents. Neither does Scot, he towers over both his parents at 6'4, he's blond(all over)and blue eyed and he's all pudgy and soft and cuddly. And that's me and my other half.

------------------
-Sweet*howl

Knowledge is power, use it wisely

Posts: 62 | From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XoRoseXo
Activist
Member # 605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XoRoseXo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well im 4"11(wow i think im the shortest one here)LOL...I weight about 107 and I have a huge Butt it kinda looks like Jennifer Lopez's butt yeah Its that BIG!! I have dirty blonde hair like 2 inches past my shoulder Layered in the front and i have Brown eyes...I dont think i look like anyways but my mom says I look like sarah Michelle Gellar a Little bit and that i have Mariah Carrys Eyes go figure 2 different People!! well thats me!
Posts: 59 | From: indian trail | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.