Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » OMG This sux

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OMG This sux
sweet chick
Neophyte
Member # 1440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweet chick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok. This sux sooo much. I hate him. grrr. want to know why? my " boyfriend" and i have been " going out " for a tiny while. my mom doesn't believe in "dating" so we've been donig stuff, like, the mall etc. He, by the way, was a really nice guy who i never thought would be such an *** . ( sorry, bud gurl) i just called him to see if we were going to my friends party. He said that he was busy and that he couldn't go. Fine with me. I asked why and he said, oh, stuff. WHat stuff i asked? oh, he said, there's a good movie on that night. o k. thought that was odd. Then in the back ground ( btw, he's 15, i'm 13) i heard someone say come on ________ ( not goinmg to say his name)the movie starts with in 20 minutes. I asked him if he was tacking his sister to a movie tonight, it sounded like her. No, he said. Itsmynewgirlfriendweneedtoseeotherpeoplebye and hung up the phone!!!!!!!! what is with that??

------------------
There are three kinds of people in the world;
Those who make things happen,
Those who watch things happen,
And those who wonder what happened.
Which one are you??

Sweet Chick

Posts: 39 | From: the nose ring of iowa. ( get out a map of the USA and look it up peeps) | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
U2girl
Activist
Member # 1524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for U2girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two words

A**HOLE!

forget about him.. honestly a guy like that will end up doing the same to many girls and he will have a rude awakening!

------------------
PEACE

Posts: 111 | From: Toronto, ont,canada | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
entropie
Activist
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for entropie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet Chick, you're 13. He's 15. Sometimes relationships with people different ages work out, but most of the time, and especially in your early teens, it's a passing thing.. there is a world of difference between being 13 and 15..

My only suggestion to you, is to let it go.. guys can be jerks. But there are nice guys out there too. This guy you were seeing sure sounds immature.. but think of it this way:

"If you don't go out with the bad ones, how will you know what to compare the really nice ones to?"

Take it easy, enjoy being 13, and don't worry about him..

(((hugs)))

entropie

------------------
honeylaser's site

Posts: 1030 | From: Aotearoa | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarryRedhead
Activist
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarryRedhead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, it does suck.

All I can say is you will find someone so much better. For now, move on, enjoy yourself, your life. There's plenty of guys out there who WON'T treat you like he did. Just be patient.

Sorry you had to deal with what you did though, no matter what, it hurts and sucks! Hang in there!

------------------
}{*Starry Ali*}{

"It's a narrow margin, just room enough for regret, in the inch and a half between, "Hey, how ya been?" and "Can I kiss you yet?"

~Alisons Life~

Posts: 367 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yup, that sucks a biggie.

sorry it happened to ya. but it happens. can't really justify it, but all i can say is forget him and find another boy. or just enjoy being 13. imho, too many people are in a hurry, worrying about boys and what not. there's plenty of time for that, so why now?

------------------
if you get the molasses, i'll set up the trampoline.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thefourthsister
Neophyte
Member # 1037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thefourthsister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to agree with Redhead and Gumdrop, only... it *does* sucks right now, Sweet Chick. Most of us have been there, and it's no better or more/less important to you and your life at 13 or 16 (and I'm guessing beyond that, as well). Again, you *are* 13, which means... good news! There are many, many more guys out there, and you are only just beginning to explore your possibilities. In time, you shall forget the loser. He isn't worth your emotional effort. In the meantime, try expressing your feelings creatively- do you like to write? Dance? Play some kind of music? It sounds corny, but people are always saying it for a reason.. anything that distracts you will likely hasten your trip towards feeling better.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.