Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » I did not just eat all those pretzels.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I did not just eat all those pretzels.
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I did not just eat all those pretzels.

I'm going to dye my hair and study psych.

The question is, what do other people do on weekday nights? ;]

Just thought I'd leave a happy question on here, something not horribly in-depth. How is everyone doing today?

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

"This was a Pizza Hut, now it's all covered in daisies..." ~Talking Heads, in "Nothing But Flowers"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcb3
Activist
Member # 528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcb3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lemming + everyone~

How are all of you?

Lemming, what color are you dyeing your hair? I've been contemplating whether or not to do that for awhile, but I always come up with "no" because of the upkeep

Well, my day has been pretty awesome, but not up until 3 hours ago. I am sick (bleck! as I always am) and I stayed home and I've been downning Advil after Advil with no relief. But then, my awesome boyfriend stopped by and brought me flowers and made me breakfast/lunch.

I loved it how he stood there and told me how beautiful I looked with my scrunchy morning hair and flushed cheeks and my short silk robe and cute animal slippers

He also said I sounded adorable with a stuffed up nose and loved how I couldn't pronounce my "p's" and "b's". It was so nice to hear that. Ah, I love him lots

Anyways, the best news I heard in awhile was told to me today. I'm moving to Southern California next year, well actually, in 10 months. Rancho Cucamonga to be exact, with my boyfriend. We're both attending school in the area, and we've found the most perfect apartments to live in.

Everything is going awesome and it all seems to be working out I hope everyone else is doing great and let's hear some more replies...

------------------
~Breanna
mick3yschick@aol.com

Posts: 53 | From: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glitter Princess
Activist
Member # 995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glitter Princess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So far, my school year has like sucked. The only one of my friend's I see all day is my best friends ex-boyfriend, and I see him like at least 5 times! (But I'm close with him, and I want him )
I get home, do my homework, and then I go online and read these posts. Hehe.
When I'm online i usually talk to my friends, I just finished having a very fun conversation onine with my crush. This little girl is VERY happy right now.
I eat dinner, and usually on weeknights, i go online, watch tv, do some studying, put on my PJ's right away. Make popcorn, relax, and go to bed as early as possible
Today it was only 50 degrees outside, and my winter flannel PJs are oh so comfy

------------------

"No day but today,"-RENT

RIP Jonathan Larson

Posts: 70 | From: a boring life in a boring town with the same old crowd | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone!

Hmm, lets see ... my typical weekday nite is not like that I get home around 3:40 and get online and check my email and stuff. Then i end up doing h/w or something, then it's dinner time. Then dishes and cat litter and TV! This is relaxing time ... I talk to my boyfriend on the phone or online for hours upon hours each day, because we only get to see each other on weekends. Kinda sucky, but phone/online is all we have right now (we're only 30mins apart, but neither of us can drive yet)

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunflower
Activist
Member # 117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On weekdays I do homework, homework, and for fun I do more homework!!!! No it isn't usually that bad, but I feel like it today with my chemistry midterm tomorrow!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other than freaking out about school I watch tv and go online!!! Doesn't that sound like a fun life?
Posts: 130 | From: Berkeley, CA, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To satisfy your curiosity =) , it's BLACK right now. Very black. I-wanna-be-a-Goth-chick black.

It;'s kinda strange, but I think I like it.

Good to try anything at least once.

And, in case those of you who read the boards kinda regularly haven't guessed, dyeing my hair is one of my favorite hobbies. ;]

~Lemming

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lemming: I know that color of black! The "patent-leather sunday-shoe" black That's what half my hair is right now.

My weekday evenings: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, I usually take a reeeeeally long nap after my sister gets home from school and takes Evan off my hands. After he wakes me up, I feed him and myself, then put him in his Snuggli and get online while he cuddles with me. Wednesday nights, I go to my Theatre Appreciation class from 6-9 PM. Regardless of what day it is, I finally fall into bed at about 5 AM, after the baby decides it's no longer time to keep me awake. I think I'll die if it gets any more exciting!

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm okay. Thanks for asking.

My days have gotten really strange this semester (I'm a graduate student.)

Since I only have class two days a week, and I have one teaching obligation one day a week, I have Tuesdays and Fridays completely off, and nothing until the late afternoons on Thursdays. (MOndays and Wednesdays, though, ar ea screaming bitch.) However, I have two department jobs that are, as a former professor commented, "sucking chest wounds" in terms of taking up time. I can go in seemingly for an hour and leave six hours later.

Anyways, on most days I get up around nine (I am so not a morning person and I love this schedule, cause if I go to bed at 2 am i still get 7 hours of sleep). On Mondays and Wednesdays, I go to class. Ohter days, I try to get to the pool if I don't have other stuff to do.

I work or go to class (usually both, most days), come home around 6, go on my walk if I haven't gone to the pool, get online (well, I'm online almost all the time; work related, I swear!) AT night I work on homework (yuck, 23 and I still have homework) while MOOing and reading scarleteen.

Oh, and I updated my web page today. http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~karper

Erin

------------------
PHILOSOPHY: Basically, this involves sitting in a room and deciding there
is no such thing as reality and then going to lunch. -- Dave Barry

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoohoo! Let's have a hair-dying party! I'll get the pink....
Well, tonight my boyfriend got the "if you date my daughter, there are rules" talk. He hung out till 5 then I had to leave to go to a Job's Daughters meeting. Then I came home, and I got online. And I will be for a while...
Typically I spend my afternoons with Ryan or my friends. With a good balance. If I'm really up to it, I'll do my homework (anyone good at pre calculus??? please e-mail me...) And I go online. Tonight I have a purpose! Look up Michelangelo....

------------------
Life is short, so let me play!

And play I shall...

"Close your eyes for they see only the truth and the truth is not what you want to see."

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Today was surprisingly wonderful! Usually on week nights I spend the night online, squishing homework in every now and then. But I talked to this guy (one of the many) that I don't know so well and he's so sweet. Total boyfriend material, except he's a major flirt and probably doesn't like me But he's still a great guy to have on your side.

On tuesdays and wednesdays I have dance, and dancing makes me happy. It's my therapy. So yeah...today was pretty good. Yippe.

Brittany

------------------
Dude, just smile and pass the zen margaritas...

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just got back from seeing the wallflowers. they were in splendid form.

but one of their label people like bi-atched me out! like, i wasn't doing anything!!! well, fine, see if i send their company my resume! hmmph! i don't want to work for a label that puts fred bizkit durst in charge of anything, anyway!

but usually my nights are homework, homework, and more homework!

------------------
if you get the molasses, i'll set up the trampoline.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Typically, my week day nights are all the same. I do some computer work, I watch a bit of TV or rent a movie (I am die hard Buffy fan, plus I am really into Judging Amy -go figure), and I munch on some food (chips and salsa or a bowl of cereal with chocolate soy milk). I like to check the boards before I go to bed so there is not quite so much to catch up on in the morning. Though that has not been such a problem since most posters returned to school again.

If it is not a typical night, I go out with friends either for supper or a night out dancing. Or I will have a facial night and walk around wearing a mud mask. No, I don't mix things up and go out wearing my mud mask. Hee hee hee!

Posts: 1060 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarryRedhead
Activist
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarryRedhead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lets see, my typical weekday night is coming home from work at 6pm, make dinner, eat and watch tv, homework, computer, sing, write, read, do my tarot cards. Nothing splendid, but I don't mind. Simple is good.

Tonight I'm doing, ugh. My BF and I broke up this weekend, I have NO idea why. Last month we were looking for an apartment, trying to have a baby, and just enjoying being together and now he decides he wants to flirt around. Okie dokie. I am dealing okay, his MOM called me last night saying she missed me and there's no way me and him can be over! I think he just needs time to think about me and him, blah, blah, blah.

------------------
}{*Starry Ali*}{
Alisons Life

"It's a narrow margin, just room enough for regret, in the inch and a half between, "Hey, how ya been?" and "Can I kiss you yet?"

Posts: 367 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.