Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Bored Much?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bored Much?
pink
Activist
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys!

Sitting here, bored out of my mind, I decided I need some advice.

What do u all do when ur bored?

------------------
u arent worthless if you can make someone laugh
there is a difference between being stupid and being ditzy. i ought to know

Posts: 615 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
homework. which is good, 'cause there's lots of it to do.

anyone good at physics? wanna take my midterm for me? just kidding. but i swear going to that class is worse than getting an anal probe between the hours of 9:30 and 11 every tuesday and thursday.

renting movies, surfing the net (and working on my websites), listening to CDs, and sleeping are all things i do when bored.

------------------
if you get the molasses, i'll set up the trampoline.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I'm bored I come here to scarleteen...which explains sooo much about me. Ever wonder how I got 250 posts up so fast? Yeah mmhm. Oh yeah and try sleeping. When worse comes to worse I pull out my powerpuff girls coloring book and try to decide the difference between light blue and sky blue and which color is for Bubbles.

brittany

PS: if you're wondering, use sky blue, not light blue.

------------------
Dude, just smile and pass the zen margaritas...

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't think of a time I have been bored in my life, to be honest.
Posts: 67046 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get out my big bead box (I've been collecting pretty beads and making jewelry for about 3 or 4 years), and sort things and look at the pretty shiny colors.

*smirk*

~lemming

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect sites for when you're bored...
www.adcritic.com

funny comercials
www.straightdope.com

things that make you go huh? Like who invented the smiley face? Should a potatoe be wrapped shiny side in or shiny side out?

Brittany

------------------
Dude, just smile and pass the zen margaritas...

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boredem is a very good friend of mine. Normally writing helps. Or reading a good book. I recommed the Green Mile. That is the only book that actually has had me on the virge of tears....hehe. Drawing is good. Painting...yadayadayada. Can you tell I like art?

------------------
Life is short, so let me play!

And play I shall...

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.