Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » making it fun

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: making it fun
Spiral
Activist
Member # 533

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
do you guys like to have fun in your relationships? I do. It's always fun to play.
I love wrestiling with my man. We like to buy those fruit flavored gelly stuff, and rub it on each other and then lick it off. Once my man bought me an edible underware, do not try it. i'ts horrible. It gets all sticky and his mouth turns completely red. It's hilariouse But we have fun.
And of course theres always the whips adn chains........which I haven't tried yet.
I'm not so sure about the chains but i'll go for the handcuffs. Yummy!
So what about you guys, any expiriences?

[This message has been edited by Spiral (edited August 22, 2000).]

Posts: 88 | From: Los angeles,Ca,USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femalepleaser
Activist
Member # 637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Femalepleaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember having met this one girl from Long Beach...she and her friend came over to visit me and we were all in my room talking and watching t.v. in bed. All of the sudden the girl and her friend decided that they wanted to put some ice and strawberry jelly on my chest and stomach so what happened is they both had they're tops off and each one sat on my lap and they started to drip that cold ice water on my chest and spread some strawberry jelly all over me and they both started to lick it all off and at the same time they would both kiss me so i would have some of it in my mouth....it would've got farther but, my brother showed up and they got scared...but, i can really say that i had a pretty good time with them lbc girls!!

------------------
If you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life!

[This message has been edited by Femalepleaser (edited August 22, 2000).]

Posts: 86 | From: CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spiral
Activist
Member # 533

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sounds like you had a hell of a good time.
It can be so arrousing and so much fun. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
So i see your into the whole threesome thing!

------------------
Jenny kissed me when we met, jumping from the chair she sat in;
Time, you thief, who love to get sweets into your list, put that in:
Say I'm weary, say I'm sad, say that health and wealth have missed me, say I'm growing old, but add,
Jenny kissed me.
-Leigh Hunt
(1838)

Posts: 88 | From: Los angeles,Ca,USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Folks, please watch your tone here and remember the board guidelines. Just a friendly warning.

- Miz S.)

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spiral
Activist
Member # 533

Sorry about that. Was it because I said h**l?

------------------
Say I'm weary, say I'm sad, say that health and wealth have missed me, say I'm growing old, but add,
Jenny kissed me.
-Leigh Hunt
(1838)

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's because pretty explicit descriptions of sexual experiences like Femalepleasers post just aren't okay here.

Again, just remember that parents as well as teens read this board and the site, some of them with very young teens. Those kinds of posts just aren't friendly to the community as a whole, and in addition, those sorts of details are best saved for email.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Spiral, you know, I no longer even think of edible underwear as a sexual thing. I mean, they were the classic Music Council random Christmas present (you know that thing where people choose numbers to see whose present they get?), and most recently, my guy's friend bought a pair for his girlfriend . . .and ate them before he even got around to giving them to her. Erotic, eh?
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spiral
Activist
Member # 533

That is sooooo funny

------------------
Jenny kissed me.
-Leigh Hunt
(1838)

Alias01
Activist
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alias01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think to keep a sexual relationship fresh and exciting, u should try new things. Personally me and my GF have tried licking edible items such as strawberry syrups and ice..and we try diff positions and even once or twice we try light bondage usually blindfolds and we used some toy handcuffs a couple of times..i think enjoying sexual activities makes us closer and makes the love stronger.

------------------

AliasO1..Who am I??...Wouldn't you like to know!!

Posts: 58 | From: Dont Worry about it! | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GuYaNeSeCHiCa
Neophyte
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GuYaNeSeCHiCa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with you completely...me and my boyfriend have tried a lot of different things to keep our sexual relationship exciting and new...we like to role play, for instance, dressing me up like a nurse, or just putting on a wig sometimes can make things a little more exciting!! Another thing that is very cool, is to have edible items eaten out of your bellybutton, to some people, that is a major turn on!
Posts: 19 | From: Queens, New York, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.