Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Things That Go "Arf!" In The Night

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Things That Go "Arf!" In The Night
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, I had a couple people ask about our puppy lately (who is only one pet in a house which also includes four cats and a rabbit), so here's the girl for all of you, and heck, go on about your own. I'm a complete sucker for animals, so it's always fun to see them and talk about them.

So, here's the girl. Sofia is almost six months now, is a pug with a smidgen of spaniel, and makes sure I never think I'm alone during the day. <g>

...and here she is a couple months ago trying to play with Flora, one of the cats.

[This message has been edited by Miz Scarlet (edited July 26, 2000).]

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brandy
Activist
Member # 250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awwww...what a sweetie!

Posts: 46 | From: Winnepeg, MB, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BabyAngel84
Activist
Member # 233

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BabyAngel84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awww she's cute....my friend has 2 pugs...there hilarious...we have 5 pets...2 dogs misty whos a Keehound and Inga who's an Norweigan Elkhound....misty is kinda stupid and does't always use her head but she's a good dog and very lovable....ingas a spoiled brat who always gets what she wants and if she doesn't she won't let u forget...we also have 2 cats Punkin who's an orange tabby.....we've had her since i was 3 yr's old and just found out she's dying of a cancerous tumor so it's been very depressing around her....she loves to cuddle and give love bites...(which can hurt) the other one is a Silver Persian names Silver bells....hes very sweet and doesn't have a mean bone in his body...and he's scared of women....he may be gay...ha ha..then we have Klondike who's my lil' hamster and a lil' escape artist...i watched him in the act and got some pics too...he's pretty sneaky..ok i feel better now after gushing but my animals.....lol....bye now.

Posts: 161 | From: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so sorry about your cat, Baby.

(By the way, you live just a hop skip and jump away from my mother, who now lives in Racine Her girlfriend is from Kenosha. )

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Musickat01
Activist
Member # 272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Musickat01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awww!! your animals were cute. Out of curiosity... How did you get those pictures on there??? Anyway...

I have 3 dogs.. Sally is a boxer/blacklab, Molly is a germanshepard/collie and Max is some sort of bear dog. lol. I have 6 cats, KC, Mischief, Benji, Kitty, Honey, Patches and I have a ****tail bird named Romeo and 2 parakeets named Salt and Pepper. And we also have 2 goldfish <that are huge!!> and a crayfish. Hehe.. Plus 4 of my brothers and 4 of my sisters!! They are the wildest of them all! LOL

Katrina

------------------
Give it all you got.. and if that doesn't work, give it some more!!!

Posts: 145 | From: Dover, Delaware USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I have a ****tail bird named Romeo

Lol. Maybe you should have said "penistail bird"...

------------------
MASTURBATING IS NOT A CRIME

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildChica
Activist
Member # 459

Icon 10 posted      Profile for WildChica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha.

What I want to know is, why will the netnanny let us say ***** , but not ****? Aren't they both equally dirty?

------------------
"Her laugh turned to a moan at the first ripple in her bones.
She tensed her thighs and abdomen to will the change on, and
clutched the night air like a lover as her fingers lengthened
and her nails sprouted...The night, she thought, the sweet night"

Posts: 87 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildChica
Activist
Member # 459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildChica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I was wrong!

Sorry Netnanny!

Posts: 87 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fuzzhead29
Activist
Member # 532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fuzzhead29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Quote- "Her laugh turned to a moan at the first ripple in her bones.
She tensed her thighs and abdomen to will the change on, and
clutched the night air like a lover as her fingers lengthened
and her nails sprouted...The night, she thought, the sweet night"-End Quote

Was that from a book call Blood and Chocolate?? I love that book!

Posts: 50 | From: New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theglitztiger
Neophyte
Member # 664

Icon 7 posted      Profile for theglitztiger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your puppy is sooooo cute ! I have a pupy to shes a scottish terrier and her name is maggie she is adorable! I also have a japanesase fighting fish named delany and a gunia pig named wobbie and a chipmunk "im nursingi it back to healt after I found it in our pool ... named dale ..I love pets!
Posts: 27 | From: nj usa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

What's a japanese fighting fish look like?
BabyAngel84
Activist
Member # 233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BabyAngel84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh really Miz Scarlet...thats cool that ur sis lives by me!....i actually live in the town pleasant prairie which is right next to Kenosha, thanx for the sympathy about Punkin...she's a good cat..she's had a good life and so thats good..well...bye for now.

Posts: 161 | From: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StilQuackn
Neophyte
Member # 103

Icon 10 posted      Profile for StilQuackn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have two cats and a new puppy. My cat, Bart, is 4 years old and he is a maine coon. Chauncey is a maine coon also but he is almost 18 years old and still healthy other than a little arthritis. My puppy is a chocolate ****er spanial and I just got her a few weeks ago. My cats are still mad at me.
Posts: 34 | From: Florida | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StilQuackn
Neophyte
Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StilQuackn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heh..I mean I have a chocolate peniser spanial..
Posts: 34 | From: Florida | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solo
Neophyte
Member # 503

Icon 7 posted      Profile for solo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a Chihuahua and 4 snakes! I also have some giant stick insect eggs which are incubating right now....I like unusual pets, can you tell? )
Posts: 4 | From: Whitby, UK | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MysteryGirl
Activist
Member # 573

Icon 7 posted      Profile for MysteryGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awe, goodness is your pup a cutie. Your cat looks like mine as well. I have a Cocker Spaniel Mixed, Nellie. She's about 6 years old. She's such a pup though, at least acts like one. Also a calico cat, Ginger, that's about 13 years old. Gorsh, I love animals, they're so darned cute. I'm just glad that I'm not allergic to them. My dating companion is though; so I guess he'll never be meeting them.

------------------
"Growing older is MANDATORY, growing up is OPTIONAL."

Posts: 91 | From: Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my animals. My first kitten died after two weeks living with me from feline luekimia. The man i bought her from felt so bad he gave me a new kitten. I swear it was fate. From that cat I got my Buger. He's the sweetest cat! Shadow is his mother. From Bugers sister, Dipstick (who we don't have anymore) we got Polara. She was eaten by a coyote. Daisy is our dog. I'd love to tell you what breed, but she's a literal Hienz 57.
She has beagle, greyhound, lab, husky, retriever, just to name a few. Sweetest dog. And we have three fish tanks. We used to have a Pacu, but he died from his own ammonia in the water. I love my animals. I would die without them.

------------------
Draw closer if you dare, feel the wind of the massive wings, the heat of flaming breath, the steel stare of fiery eyes... and let your dreams take flight...

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigerlily
Neophyte
Member # 592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tigerlily     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a cat named Cat (I just couldn't think of a clever name for him), an iguana named Zeppelin, two hamsters - Bonnie and Clyde, and my pride and joy...a miniature dachsund named Maggie.

Maggie, who is three years old and smaller than Cat, who is only a year old, practically does flips for cheese. She can hear the crinkling sounds of a Kraft singles wrapper from a mile away. Sometimes I just avoid putting cheese on my sandwich because she'll hear it and go crazy.

Posts: 9 | From: TX, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, how come MysteryGirl could say **** ? I think the Netnanny is biased.

------------------

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

*screams*
I mean c o c k

------------------

MysteryGirl
Activist
Member # 573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MysteryGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*hides*

I didn't do it!

Mmm, maybe because it was a capitol "C"? I donno.

------------------
"Growing older is MANDATORY, growing up is OPTIONAL."

Posts: 91 | From: Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink
Activist
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tigerlily:
[a miniature dachsund named Maggie.

hi!! i ahev a mini duachsund, too!! his name is Beowulf, hes about a year old, and hes sooo adorable. i love him to shreds, even if he destroys all my shoes.

------------------
u arent worthless if you can make someone laugh

Posts: 615 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kallio
Neophyte
Member # 1054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kallio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW They are sooooooooooooo cute. I love animals expecially sea animals, dolphins, whales(etc).

------------------
~*~cassidy~*~

Posts: 9 | From: N/A | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.