Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Why do i do this??????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why do i do this??????
BROADWAY_BABY
Neophyte
Member # 872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BROADWAY_BABY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have this big problem....I'm always afriad that my friends will be mad at me. Always. not because i've done something or anything. They've been mad at me brfore for something i didn't do. Why do i do this...how can i stop?

------------------
Don't hate me becaue i'm beautiful...hate me becuz your b/f thinks i am.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's better to be pissed then to be pissed on.
Love's a sensation caused by temptation...a guy sticks his location in a gurlz destination...to increase population...ofthe next generation...do you understand my explanation? Or do you need a
demonstration?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
in the words of Courtney Love...if you treat a woman like a dog she'll piss on you!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Posts: 25 | From: in my own little world where my Imagination lives. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d1TzY8
Activist
Member # 372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d1TzY8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to be the same way sweetie. I was always afraid that every little thing i did, wasnt gonna be the choice that they would have made, and they were gonna end up being mad at me. All you have to do, is think to yourself, "If they are my real friends, then i shouldnt have to be paranoid like this all the time cause they should respect my decisions." Take a chill pill! I did, and Im fine now. Seriously though, think about it.

------------------
WoRD!

Posts: 316 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BROADWAY_BABY
Neophyte
Member # 872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BROADWAY_BABY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok thanks. I understand that and i think your right!

------------------
Don't hate me becaue i'm beautiful...hate me becuz your b/f thinks i am.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's better to be pissed then to be pissed on.
Love's a sensation caused by temptation...a guy sticks his location in a gurlz destination...to increase population...ofthe next generation...do you understand my explanation? Or do you need a
demonstration?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
in the words of Courtney Love...if you treat a woman like a dog she'll piss on you!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Posts: 25 | From: in my own little world where my Imagination lives. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d1TzY8
Activist
Member # 372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d1TzY8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Np Broadway...keep me posted on how it all turns out!!

------------------
WoRD!

Posts: 316 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aleox
Activist
Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aleox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel the same too. Whenever someone is down or sad, I always think it's my fault and feel guilty and appologise. I don't have any advice, just thought I'd tell you I feel the same.
Posts: 109 | From: Birmingham, West Midlands, UK | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilnerd
Activist
Member # 1194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilnerd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my friend is like that. every little thing that happens she thinks someone will get mad at HER. sometimes she apologizes for such stupid things that you just want to be like "DON'T APOLOGIZE!!" I mean..it's nice that she thinks of others feelings, but when you seem so quick to apologize people tend to blame you for stuff. Stick up for yourself, and don't worry so much about every little thing...friends get in arguments all the time, but if you're true friends you've got nothing to worry about hun!
Posts: 543 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.