Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Presents ~ Things to get

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Presents ~ Things to get
MysteryGirl
Activist
Member # 573

Icon 7 posted      Profile for MysteryGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All righty ... well ... I'm dating someone currently (have been for about 3 weeks) and want to get him a nice small, cute gift tomorrow. He's going out of town for a week and I won't be able to see him until he gets back. I was just wondering if anyone had any gift ideas for a dating companion (male) that would be liked or thought of as cute? I was thinking a teddy bear and journal. Help!

------------------
"Growing older is MANDATORY, growing up is OPTIONAL."

Posts: 91 | From: Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magnum Jimi
Neophyte
Member # 517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magnum Jimi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A gift for a guy...hmmmm, I would personally be content just seeing my GF if I was away for a week. But any little thing is always nice, perhaps something that could remind him of you, like a picture. But if you want to get romantic, get some candles,or body lotions..

------------------
You can guess what the Magnum means. =)

Posts: 12 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YazzieAlana
Neophyte
Member # 816

Icon 7 posted      Profile for YazzieAlana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its the thought that counts, and im sure hell be chuffed! A teddy sounds good, or candles, chocolates ( u call it candy right?) a frame with a pic of you in it, pair of boxers if u wouldnt be too embarassed or even a single red rose. Personally i dont know many guys who would use a journal but then hopefully hes not like most guys i know!
Posts: 7 | From: australia | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MysteryGirl
Activist
Member # 573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MysteryGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'm already concocting a nice dinner for the evening along with a meal so he'll be seeing me for about 5 hours this evening before I have to go. We're planning on watching a movie as well. Methinks I have decided ... many many ideas were running through my head, but I think I'm going to end up getting him a teddy bear and a single rose. It sounds cute and it's not something he may feel obligated to use. He's allergic to chocolates though as I just recalled. Thank you for your help.

------------------
"Growing older is MANDATORY, growing up is OPTIONAL."

Posts: 91 | From: Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.