Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » HELP! Pregnancy scare? need advice please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP! Pregnancy scare? need advice please
Joeyb
Neophyte
Member # 110876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joeyb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay so, me and my girlfriend were fooling around one night and she gave me a handjob. When she stopped ( I did NOT ejaculate). I put my dick back in my pants and i got a very TINY amount of pre-*** on my finger, i then wiped it and it was COMPLETELY dry. I then fingered her about 2 mins after without realizing it.

She is a regular cycle 28-30 days and she usually gets her period the beginning of each month. It is now friday, July 18 and her period has not arrived yet.

I am really worried and just want to know, what are the chances of being pregent described in this scenario? Also if pre-*** is completely dry, is it safe, dead? Thank you for all your help and i greatly appreciate it.

im really worrying, and is it true that peeing after a previous ejaculation CAN kill the left over sperm in pre ejaculate? Also she is now feeling tightness in her lower stomach like shes flexing all the time, but shes not. thats the only thing so far and still the period did not come yet. extremely worried please help

Posts: 2 | From: Nyc | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the boards, Joeyb.

Have you yet seen our information about pregnancy scares, and what things do and don't have pregnancy risks? If not, that's the place to start. You'll find a great deal of our info linked from this piece: This Is Your Pregnancy Scare Answer

[ 07-18-2014, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Redskies ]

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joeyb
Neophyte
Member # 110876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joeyb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi yes, i have read that link and viewed it over but still a little confused. I understand that fingering and those sorts can produce an infection or STI. But i was just wondering if i could get the true honest answer. Could fingering with dry precum on a finger cause pregnancy?
Posts: 2 | From: Nyc | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We make sure that our information is correct and complete.

Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That? has your answer.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.