Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Pregnant from fingering/handjob? Please answer, very worried

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnant from fingering/handjob? Please answer, very worried
WorriedGirl96
Neophyte
Member # 109823

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WorriedGirl96     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So I was with a guy 2 nights ago.
He fingered me first (I'm not aware if he had anything on his hands but I highly doubt it). He didn't go very deep in (I don't think).
After a while I gave him a handjob, but for a good while he also had his hand on his penis (I'm almost certain, but not 100%, that he used a different hand to finger me with than the one he had on his penis). He fingered me in between this, but again, I don't think there was anything on his hands.
I gave him a blow job aswell and he came in my mouth but nothing came near my vagina, except a bit that I rubbed off my leg. I didn't touch my vagina until about 2 hours after this happened. Btw, we were both clothed while this went on.
Is there any possibility of pregnancy from this? My period is meant to come in about a week, but I'm presuming it'll be late because of all my worrying and stressing. Please answer, thank you.

Posts: 18 | From: Ireland | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Scarleteen, worriedgirl. Can you start by taking a look at this article to see if it answers your question? Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WorriedGirl96
Neophyte
Member # 109823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WorriedGirl96     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes I have looked at that and it was very helpful, I just can't shake the worries. Do you think I have any need to be concerned ?
Posts: 18 | From: Ireland | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, what we think is exactly the same as our information.

You're describing
- manual sex,
- oral sex.
What risks or no-risks did you read those things having in our information?

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WorriedGirl96
Neophyte
Member # 109823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WorriedGirl96     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No risk of pregnancy.
I'm sorry, I know the information is right in front of me and that I really shouldn't be so anxious, but I am known to be a worrier!
So even if there was even a bit of pre-ejaculation, I still have nothing to be worried about?
Thank you for replying, I must now just wait for my period to come so I can be completely at ease!!

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, that doesn't really change anything per pregnancy risks, only infection risks.

But how you feel, per being worried, can be a good guide to figuring out what sexual choices and activities you do and don't feel ready for or okay with. So, my best advice is to use these feelings you are having right now to figure out what you really do and don't want to do sexually moving forward. [Smile]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WorriedGirl96
Neophyte
Member # 109823

Ok this has made me feel a bit better. Thank you so much for all your help.
I've been having weird stomach pains but I'm pretty convinced that's all down to my worrying (I get really really bad). What do you think? (Sorry for all the questions!!)
Yes I think this has scared me enough to have sexual activity for a while!!

WorriedGirl96
Neophyte
Member # 109823

I mean to have no sexualy activity !!!
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stress and anxiety and fear can all absolutely cause stomach upset: they often do.

Can I ask what you are doing right now to soothe and comfort yourself emotionally?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WorriedGirl96
Neophyte
Member # 109823

Well I've spoken to a few of my friends about it, and they've all reassured me over and over again that pregnancy is not a possibility!! But they know what I'm like, I won't be satisfied til I've had my period. Such a worrier.
Heather
Member # 3

What else do you do to take care of yourself when you are worried about something, besides talking to friends and asking for facts? What kinds of other self-care do you find help you relax and feel better?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

WorriedGirl96
Neophyte
Member # 109823

Honestly I really don't know. Probably music and sleeping!
Honestly I've never been worried about something more than this tbh, even though this website , other websites and people have all told me that there is an almost impossible chance of this happening. So I will try to keep it out of my head [Frown]

Heather
Member # 3

...and maybe go bananas with some great music and some sleep? [Smile]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

WorriedGirl96
Neophyte
Member # 109823

Yes I am in bed with my earphones as we speak!!
Thanks so so much for all the help xx

Heather
Member # 3

Hope you get your groove back. [Smile]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

WorriedGirl96
Neophyte
Member # 109823

Sorry to reply again.
I got my period 9 day after the 'risk', around the time it was meant to come. It lasted 3 days, whereas it would usually be around 4 - could this just be stress related?
Does the fact that I got my period mean I'm completely in the clear for pregnancy?

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Periods can vary in length, that is completely normal.

And it not possible to have a period and be pregnant.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WorriedGirl96
Neophyte
Member # 109823

Thank you !!
WorriedGirl96
Neophyte
Member # 109823

Hi, sorry I'm posting again, but this question is still connected to my initial worry about my pregnancy risk.
I know I was told that I have no risk because it was only oral and manual sex but I'm just worried cos so many weird things have happened since then.
I got my period 9 days after the initial risk, which was completely fine and normal, even though it may have been a day shorter but that's ok.
I was still worried about a pregnancy since that period (idk why) so I was just relying on this period.
So my period was meant to come yesterday or today, so when I felt cramping and sore boobs I was happy that my period was coming! But it's weird because there is no flow. When I go to the bathroom, there is a good bit of blood coming from my vagina but there's nothing really going into the pad? Idk, it's weird because this has never happened before. I'm hoping tomoro there might be more flow. Is this normal, just to have a light period for no reason? Could stress be involved?

WorriedGirl96
Neophyte
Member # 109823

Oh, and I should add I had no sort of risk since I got my period last month, so is pregnancy definitely not an option, because of how I got a normal period that month?
(Sorry if it's all confusing [Razz] )

Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're correct that having had at least one period is a sign that you aren't pregnant, and also the fact that you didn't have a risk to begin with is even a clearer sign that you aren't.

What you're describing right now is consistent with the start of a period; sometimes they start out heavy from the beginning but other times the flow will be light at first. It's not unusual for one or the other to happen.

Keep in mind that if you can't shake pregnancy fears, taking a test is always an option.

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WorriedGirl96
Neophyte
Member # 109823

Ok thank u for replying so fast.
I'm going to wait until tomoro and see then, if it's still light I might go to the doctor.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.