Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Exhibiting Pregnancy Symptoms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Exhibiting Pregnancy Symptoms
eca93
Neophyte
Member # 110084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eca93     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello guys,

I made an earlier post about me engaging in Manual sex and Dry sex, I ejaculated in my underwear.

We were both only wearing underwear and you guys concluded that it was pregnancy risk free but the person I engaged in these activities in have been having some symptoms for no reasons at all.

Weird Symptoms:

- Loss of Appetite
- Severe Stomach Pain
- Naussia and Vomiting
- Fatigue

I am generally a very paranoid person and even though the facts show that manual sex is risk free but she has been having these symptoms for no reason at all.

Is it possible that I might have gotten her pregnant when my ejaculated transferred from me to her through her panties.

I had manual/dry sex with her 10 days ago, is it too early for any symptom to show ?

Posts: 11 | From: x | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those symptoms are very general symptoms which indicate some kind of general illness. If she has severe pain that does not go away, she should see a healthcare provider as soon as possible to check her general health.

Per you understanding that these symptoms can - and usually do - have many, many causes other than pregnancy, I think our information here will help you: Chicken Soup for the Pregnancy Symptom Freakout's Soul.

And check this link out: You Cannot Become Pregnant When You Have Pants On [Smile]

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eca93
Neophyte
Member # 110084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eca93     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I understand but the last link talks about pants not underwear only [Big Grin] , it isnt connected to my situation
Posts: 11 | From: x | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is. Because underpants present a barrier to what is needed for a pregnancy to be possible.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes it is. The very first sentence says:
quote:
You cannot become pregnant when you have pants or other kinds of clothing on that covers your genitals.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eca93
Neophyte
Member # 110084

Ok thank you

I hope all those symptoms aren't related to pregnancy.

Meanwhile, I asked her why she has been having these symptoms and she told me that whenever she doesn't eat food for a long period of time ( EG: She is on the road with no access of food )

She losses all appetite for food and starts to have severe pains and vomits for days until it goes away.

Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These symptoms can't be related to pregnancy, as Redskies and Heather made clear.

If your girlfriend is having digestive problems, that's something she needs to see a healthcare provider about. Per your anxiety, if it's this bad even when you're not engaging in any activities that pose a pregnancy risk, it might be worth considering if any kind of sex is something you feel ready for and able to handle right now.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.