Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » No risk.. No period?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No risk.. No period?
OliveCon
Neophyte
Member # 107898

Icon 9 posted      Profile for OliveCon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So im a bit confused and concerned. I read the pregnancy scared article and I'm pretty sure nothing i did was a pregnancy risk. On one occasion, i was clothed the entire time and i gave him a hand-job, and another occasion i touched him through his clothes, and he touched me through my panties. He didn't cum either time.
However, when my period was supposed to come ~3 days ago, it didn't. And now I'm starting to worry. Why could this happen? I was sick a few weeks ago, and i have bronchitis right now (im taking meds for that). Could that be why?
I seriously cant approach my parents about his topic but i cant stop worrying.. Thanks

Posts: 37 | From: America | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Illness is one of the things that can make the menstrual cycle a bit wonky, yes. As you were ill a few weeks ago and again now, it's unsurprising that your period hasn't shown up yet.

Three days is really a very small and common variation in when a period might come. Sometimes, periods can be later than that or missed completely, for a number of reasons, or sometimes for no apparent reason at all [Smile] You can get more information here: M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OliveCon
Neophyte
Member # 107898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OliveCon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So you really dont think pregnancy is an issue i should worry myself with? Ive been talking to my boyfriend about it and he keeps telling me its impossible, but i just wanted to make absolutely sure.
Posts: 37 | From: America | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patricia H
Volunteer-in-training
Member # 103815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patricia H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OliveCon, you can't get pregnant with clothes on.

--------------------
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum. - Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid's Tale

Posts: 234 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.