Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Fear from pregnancy with fingers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fear from pregnancy with fingers
PauloG
Neophyte
Member # 109085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PauloG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,

Your website is doing a incredible job. You guys are really helping me, but I haven't found any questions EXACTLY like mine, so I'm gonna ask.

Last Fryday, I was ate home and my girlfriend slept there. We have never made sex, because we deicded to wait..

Well, at some point of the morning, i went to the bathroom and masturbated. Alone. I washed my hands after that.

Then, we started to whatch an older episode of how i met your mother. After 35 minutes that I masturbated, I put my hands inside my pants so I could "scratch my balls" (sorry about this terms).

Here is the thing. In this moment, there was a little bit of semem in my penis and a touched woth my hands. But it wasn'ttoo much.

5 minutes after that. Me and my gf started kissing and it got HOT.

I decided touched her *** and, as a matter of fact, i touched (WITH THE HAND I TOUCHED MY PENIS WITH SPERM FORM MY MASTURBATION)i touched her but and her groin. She said I did not touched her vagina. I did not felt her vagina.

BUT I'm afraid.

Can she be pregnant with this?
To sumerize:
9h00 - masturbation (alone) washed hands
9h35 - touched my balls and some sperm form that masturbation got into my hand
9h45 - touched my gf *** and groin with that finger which I can't remember if it was dry or not.

Please, help me

Thanks.

--------------------
Thanks

Posts: 7 | From: Brasil | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PauloG
Neophyte
Member # 109085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PauloG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I did not touch her vagina, only her buttock. Hope you guys understand that

--------------------
Thanks

Posts: 7 | From: Brasil | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi paulo,

Can you please take a look at this and see if it answers your question:
http://www.scarleteen.com/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002611.html#000000

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PauloG
Neophyte
Member # 109085

I've read and i'm more afraid. Does my case belongs to this description?

If you did/were part of anything like this, you (or a partner) MAY HAVE had a pregnancy risk, but it is not a likely one:
• Having someone ejaculate ("come") on hands then immediately rub it on a vulva or put those semen-covered fingers right inside the vagina

Please, look at my case... Do you believe she has risk to be pregnant or zero risk?

--------------------
Thanks

Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, the scenario you described to me does not fit under that quote. You did not ejaculate into your hand and then immediately rub it on her vulva. Your scenario more closely matches this one from the above:

"Manual sex (fingering or handjobs)"

What does it say the risk of that is?

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PauloG
Neophyte
Member # 109085

It says that manual sex is zero risk.

But waht makes me afraid is the "what if". Did you read tha hole story. Your opnion is extremily important.

Do you believe that EVERYTHING i've done matches with manual sex?

SHOULD I BE CERTAIN THAT SHE DID NOT BECAME PREGNANT FROM THIS EVENT?

--------------------
Thanks

Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

My answer about the risk level has not changed. I am not going to repeat that again.

If this kind of activity is causing you anxiety, then it is sound to scale it back.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.