Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » NEW,SCARED, ADVICE NEEDED- PREG RISK?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEW,SCARED, ADVICE NEEDED- PREG RISK?
AdviceNeeded17
Neophyte
Member # 109615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdviceNeeded17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heyy scarleteen,
This is the first ever time me and my gf have come anything close as being freaked out regarding pregnancy. We are always clothed, but this time im just very scared. I have neee listen to yahoo answers nor sighndd up to any other site- but this site seem professional.. I have read all ur articles regarding preg, and my scenario does not seem like a pregnancy risk. But she is now 2 days late for her period.. Ive mt come here to obsess/ waste time.. But please can some1 please chek/confirm if this is not a pregnancy risk.. Thanks!
So as stupid as its sounds, was the pre-cum from my gf hand, which came from (straight away after she rubbed my penis) able to pass through her cotton leggings and cotton underwear that she was wearing and get her pregnant - she accidentally rubbed herself over her genital area. but OVER them 2 layers.. I was certain that it is impossible but now i need reassurance please... Can pre-cum from her fingers pass through her 2 layers which she accidentaly touched/placed over ( cotton leggings and cotton Underwear). Note: That was her high fertility days... Thankyou, AdviceNeeded17

--------------------
W.Hill

Posts: 4 | From: Preston | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the boards.

If you've read our information on what can and can't cause pregnancy, you'll know that what you're describing here can't cause pregnancy.

So, is there anything specific in our information that you need help getting clearer about so you can assess this for yourself? Or, is there something else that's causing you to feel this uncomfortable and make you doubt your knowledge that it's impossible that you'd like to talk with us about?

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AdviceNeeded17
Neophyte
Member # 109615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdviceNeeded17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thankyou so much for your reply and great relief from ur response.. The only thing thats bothering me was that.. Wouldnt the pre cum be able to penetrate her cotton leggings and underwear.. Are they thick enough to be considered as an barrier... I cant get how them 2 thin layers would act as a barrier.. Sorry im just nt good with this stufff.. Me and m gf have never done anyyhing as sexually close as thisbefore...
Posts: 4 | From: Preston | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you seen our article on reproduction, here: Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide? That explains in detail why pregnancy isn't possible when genitals are clothed, and should help clue you up on the whole process.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As long as at least one partner is wearing at least one layer of clothing, there is no risk of pregnancy. You would only have to worry if that layer was something with holes (like mesh or lace), or something like a thong that is narrow and might slip aside. Leggings and regular cotton panties certainly do not fall into those categories.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AdviceNeeded17
Neophyte
Member # 109615

Aww thankyou very much for both your replies sighned up . Came for good info and i got it .. Wonderful site. Keep it up and carry om with the good advice guys! Go scarleteen!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.