Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Am I Pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am I Pregnant?
lillypad12
Neophyte
Member # 109733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lillypad12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, on the 16th February, me and my boyfriends were together.
I was giving him a handjob and he was fingering me, but he told me to stop before he jizzed. I'm not sure if he leaked any precum, which I may have gotten on my hand. Then, for about 2-3 minutes, he kept fingering me.
Then, we deiced we would have sex, so he got a condom out. However, he couldnt open the packet, so he asked me to open it. I hadn't wiped my hand after giving him a handjob, or washed them. I opened the packet lightly, then when I handed it back to him, he touched the packet in exactly the same place I had touched it.
Then, with the hand tat he touched the packet ith, he touched the end of the condom.
Then, we had sex, but he pulled out before he jizzed.
My question is, would there have been any precum on my hand, and would it have died, in the 2-3 minutes he was fingering me? Then, if there was any precum, would it have transferred onto his hands from the packet, and gone onto the tip of condom, then right inside of my vagina?
On the 18th, I got a pulling pain from my belly button to my abdomen/uterus.
About the 27th, I got very slight bleeding, as if it wasnt blood at all. This laster for about 1-2 days, on and off. Could this have been implantation bleeding?
After that, on the 2nd March, I got a headache, that has now lasted for 5 days.
Around the time after sex, and before I shuold have gotten my period, I was worried about exams, at my school, and also about being pregnant.
also, as well as the headaches, I've been having constant cramps, and feeling sick, and slight tingly boobs. Also, Ive been getting red hot cheeks.
My boyfriends says the headahes and feeling sick are due to me worrying.
Can you help me?

Posts: 3 | From: England | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi lillypad,

So, the precum situation you described doesn't pose a risk of pregnancy. Beyond that, you used two methods of birth control, and you can find the effectiveness rates of those here: The Buddy System: Effectiveness Rates for Backing Up Your Birth Control With a Second Method

If you are feeling worried about the possibility of pregnancy, at this point your most sound option is to take a test and let the result speak for itself. If you've been having a long lasting headache, or constant cramps, you may want to go see a healthcare provider to see about the source of those symptoms and maybe get some treatment for them.

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lillypad12
Neophyte
Member # 109733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lillypad12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Could those symptoms be a sign of pregnancy though? In the way I described?
I'm really worried, that's all.
Thankyou for your quick reply

Posts: 3 | From: England | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those symptoms could be a possible sign of many things, and there is no way for me to know what's causing them. So, as I said, the best approaches are to take a test, which you can read about here: Peeing on a Stick: All About Pregnancy Tests and see a doctor about the ongoing symptoms.

I also think this article might be a good thing for you to read:
Chicken Soup for the Pregnancy Symptom Freakout's Soul

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lillypad12
Neophyte
Member # 109733

Thankyou. I appreciate you replying.
Also, thankyou for saying the situation about precum doesnt pose a risk.

Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

You're welcome [Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.