Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Accurate..?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Accurate..?
maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I would like to knows if the HPT be accuarte if it's taken 65 days after the incident..?
I'm still scared I could. Be pregnant from fingering..
Today I spotted some blood and my periods is due after 5 days and I took the test today it came not preg.
I'm scared I could be pregnant still.. I previously took many different brand test but all came out negative..

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please check out this article: Peeing on a Stick: All About Pregnancy Tests

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes I did check it out.. But I'm just confused why my period has come earlier and it's just like spotting and not much of blood to no blood
Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Periods can sometimes be irregular, that is not, in itself, something to worry about. And if you've ruled out pregnancy, you can stop worrying and try to move on.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

Okay thanks for the response...
So you think I should relay on the test?? The incident happened 9 weeks before and I just took the test

Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Again, if you read the article September linked you before, you can find your answer in there. [Smile]

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.