Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » unsure and nervous. can i be pregnant from this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: unsure and nervous. can i be pregnant from this?
chimi
Neophyte
Member # 109679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chimi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi!
i read your article about which situations have no risk of pregnancy but im not sure about my situation.
I gave my boyfriend a handjob about 16 days ago and he came on my hand. After about at least 3-4 minutes, i went to the cr to wash it off. my hand didnt look wet and it only felt a bit sticky but was dry. When you look at it, it doesnt even look like it had cum on it. but before i washed i went to the cubicle and touched my outer labia i think with only one finger, to check if i was wet. then immediately after that i peed.
my period is about 1-2days late. but i've been stressed lately thinking about this.
is there a chance? please answer

Posts: 4 | From: Philippines | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chimi
Neophyte
Member # 109679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chimi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it barely brushed on the inner labia
Posts: 4 | From: Philippines | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, this situation would fall under manual sex. Can you take a look at this and see if you can figure out the level of risk?
http://www.scarleteen.com/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002611.html#000000

Also, so you know, it's normal for periods to vary in their arrival time.

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chimi
Neophyte
Member # 109679

So No Risk at all?
Even if there was a bit of cum involved?

Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Correct
Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chimi
Neophyte
Member # 109679

Thank you so much! It's an amazing thing what you guys do here in Scarleteen [Smile]
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

You're quite welcome [Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.