Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Girlfriend pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girlfriend pregnant?
mikelarsen22
Neophyte
Member # 109560

Icon 11 posted      Profile for mikelarsen22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, my name is Mike but my friends calls me Mik.
This is my first time on this site but i heard about from
a friend. I have a question about which judging by the other
posts are somethin you get asked about often. Well i dont know
what the norm is about how much info you have to post
but here is what i got for you: Me and my girlfriend had sex
on the 24 and when i pulled out the condom was open in the top
but i didnt think much of it as she got her period the 25 (the day after the sex)
and she had it to the 30th. As far as i know you can get pregnant
any time of the month but wouldnt her getting her period the day
after the sex mean she isnt pregnat? i know you can get pregnant
from sex ON your period but you cannot get pregnant from sperm before your period
on your period. Sorry if i lost you there. but all in all wouldnt this
instance mean that the sperm would have had to survive 6 days which is impossiple
and mean she isnt pregnant? [Smile]

Posts: 1 | From: sweden | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mik/ lauried: when you registered for the site, with both these accounts, you clicked that you agreed to our policies and guidelines. Those guidelines included agreeing not to engage in any kind of fraud, including creating different accounts to pretend to be a different person, and acknowledging that you understood your permission to use the boards could be removed or suspended if you did not act within those policies.

So, both this thread being closed and your access to posting on the boards going bye-byes today should not be any kind of surprise.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.