Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » really scare pls help me out!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: really scare pls help me out!!!
w1990
Neophyte
Member # 109444

Icon 4 posted      Profile for w1990     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there, so I have been searching like tons of articles about pregnancy from dry humping also in here but i still really scared. So we have been fooling around on the chair with his underwear on and I have my pants, underwear and sanitary pads on since it's the last day of my period and he had ejaculate in his underwear some little spot were found on his underwear and one was on my pants but on the right thigh. Since my period should have due today, so I am really really worry. We did that on 7th jan my last period was started on the 1st and I have taken a pregnancy test on the 28th and the test was negative and my ovulation is on 19-20th jan. PLEASE help me out I'm really nervous and scared. Thank you in advance.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
w1990
Neophyte
Member # 109444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for w1990     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
also i have many symptoms of menstruation and I've got a little blood on my tissue this morning when I was pee (sorry for impropriate word I'm not sure which word yo use)
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello there w1990! Welcome to Scarleteen. [Smile]

Have you seen this article? If not, it would be helpful as the answer to your question is in there. [Smile]

Can I Get Pregnant, or Get, or Pass On an STI From That?

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
w1990
Neophyte
Member # 109444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for w1990     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Edith for quick replying [Smile] so I have nothing to worry right? Is there anyone got pregnant from this? I just seen a lot of posts on the internet and not sure where to believe [Frown]
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, based on what you just read, what do you think is the answer to this?

I cannot tell you what to believe or not, that is always going to be up to you. All I can do is give you the facts. The next step is, like I said, up to you. [Smile]

I know that sometimes the internet can be a scary place with lots of information that probably you don't know whether believe or not. Here is a great article with good pointers of how to get sound information:

Legit or Unfit? Finding Safe, Sound Sex Educators & Support Online [Smile]

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.