Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » touched boyfriends cum then cleaned out my vagina?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: touched boyfriends cum then cleaned out my vagina?
bingbooboo
Neophyte
Member # 109443

Icon 11 posted      Profile for bingbooboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi,
i had my period from 17th-23th jan... messed around with boyfriend on the 24th. i gave him a hj and he finished so i got cum on my hands. after that, the cum dried on my hands and i went to shower - washed my hand with just water - i dont think i was thorough enough...) then used my finger to clean out my vagina. is there a risk that i could get pregnant? i was stupid enough to use my finger to touch my cervix so now i'm scared. thank you
bingbooboo

Posts: 6 | From: Melbourne | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Bingbooboo! Welcome to Scarleeen! [Smile]

Have you had the chance to read some of our articles in the main site, like this one: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

I'm sure you can find plenty of answers there! [Smile]

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bingbooboo
Neophyte
Member # 109443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bingbooboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi Edith_*! thanks for the link - i've read it but am not sure where my case belongs! from what i understand it belongs in the 'mutual/manual sex'? so really i shouldnt be worried? - it'd be great if you could clarify this for me! Thanks again [Smile]
Posts: 6 | From: Melbourne | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome! [Smile]

I can't tell you if you should worry or not. Worry is a feeling and feelings don't work that way. [Smile] Yes, that would fall into the category of mutual manual sex.

Sperm cells are very delicate and they need a special enviroment to survive. The outside world, air and water are not part of that enviroment. Maybe reading this article can help you better:

Who's Afraid of Sperm Cells? [Smile]

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.