Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » stressed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: stressed
avi13
Neophyte
Member # 109403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for avi13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please someone help me

I have all my period symptoms

*bloated
*big breasts
*cramps
*hard abdomen

But its just not coming i am so stressed out and worried that i am pregnant

My boyfriend and i had manual sex around the 9th and i did give him a handjob and he did finger me i was ment to get my period yesterday but stil nothing besides the symptoms, is it to early for me to get any pregnancy symptoms? Is it possible to get pregnant from fingering

Please somebody help me i am stressing out

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi avi13 and welcome to Scarleteen.

We ask people who are worried about pregnancy to assess their own risk first, using materials that we've written for that: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

If there's anything you don't understand or you have any more questions, we'll be happy to talk more with you.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
avi13
Neophyte
Member # 109403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for avi13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Redskies

Thanks for the quick reply

Iv been reading on the net that if a guy has semen of any sort a little, dry or in large amounts that you can get pregnant?? Is this true

So whats the meaning of my no show period???

Thankz

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Were you able to read through the article Redskies linked you to to see if what you've read elsewhere is true or not? That article has information about what does and doesn't pose a pregnancy risk.

Periods can be skipped, or arrive late, for all sorts of reasons. This article lists a bunch of those reasons: M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.