Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Weird question. Help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weird question. Help!
flamingcharisma95
Neophyte
Member # 109047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flamingcharisma95     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Scarleteen! I'm a little worried about something I did today and yesterday.
See, I paid my boyfriend a visit yesterday and everything was fine but uhm things started heating up. We were kissing and he asked me to give him a handjob and a blowjob and uhm I worried a little because when I gave him the handjob I had precum in my hands and I was terrified because I've heard that if you touch yourself after touching pre-eyaculate or eyaculate you could become pregnant, so I washed my hands thoroughly, I washed my hands more than once...probably 5 times? I was scared I also washed my hands with alcohol and repeated (you know, water, soap, alcohol, I also brushed my teeth because of the blowjob) then everything calmed down and we laid on bed and we started kissing again and we dry humped, I need to clarify that I was on my last day of period so I had a pad on, I had shorts and my underwear and of course the pad...when I got back home I washed my parts and I was a little scared I had a small trace of precum after washing my hands thoroughly with soap water and alcohol so my questions are:
1) Are alcohol, water and soap enough to remove the precum from my hands and kill the sperm? also, what if I go to the bathroom later and wash my parts or if I wipe off with a tissue or something? Can I become pregnant that way? [Frown] I was on the last day of my period.
2) Can i get pregnant from dry humping fully dressed? (I was on the last day of my period)

Please help [Frown]

Posts: 38 | From: ecuador | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there,

If you haven't, can you please read this thread? I think it will answer your question
http://www.scarleteen.com/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002611.html#000000

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flamingcharisma95
Neophyte
Member # 109047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flamingcharisma95     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So....the situation I just described poses no pregnancy risk, right?
Posts: 38 | From: ecuador | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
correct
Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flamingcharisma95
Neophyte
Member # 109047

Washing my hands thoroughly definitely removed the sperm from my hands, right?
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Sperm is actually really sensitive, so yes, you are correct. In fact, even just having it on your hand without washing a ton would not have put you at risk for pregnancy (that's why we say manual sex has no risk)

If you like, you can read more about sperm cells here:
Who's Afraid of Sperm Cells?

flamingcharisma95
Neophyte
Member # 109047

Thank you Sam! I feel better now. [Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.