Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » YAY! » Big yay for VIBRATORS (and a few other things) :D

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big yay for VIBRATORS (and a few other things) :D
NekoNightly
Neophyte
Member # 108618

Icon 14 posted      Profile for NekoNightly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend got me my first vibrator for my 16th birthday, and it's awesome :3. I've never reached orgasm before and the only way I could get close before was with a showerhead, and the water bill is bad enough as it is without me spending over an hour masturbating, which also cuts out of my free time an awful lot and i get a rash on my arms and legs from hot water, so it's a pain in the butt too, but now I have this, and it's working wonders :3 Still haven't orgasmed but i'm cool with that, but vibrators are awesome! They're so helpful since I only see my boyfriend once a fortnight for weekends since he's in University, and i'd complained about my inability to masturbate in my room before, so it was a really thoughtful gift =)
Yay for my boyfriend's thoughtfulness and again for the wonderous mechanical magic of vibrators =)
Also yay for scarleteen, who've helped me through a lot of situations in the past =)
Big yay to cuddles, which are awesome, and yay for cute snowglobes! =)

Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.