Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » YAY! » My boyfriend is coming to visit and we are having nice sexual communication!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My boyfriend is coming to visit and we are having nice sexual communication!
Chummyfan
Neophyte
Member # 108591

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Chummyfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I go to college in a different state from my hometown, where my boyfriend still lives. He is coming to visit me in two weeks when I have a three day weekend. We're going to spend the weekend in a youth hostel in a nearby big(ish) city. We're going to the zoo, where there are baby giraffes and baby snow leopards, and to the dinosaur museum. We are also going to engage in more sexual activities which we have not yet done.
We have been dating for three months, but have not done as much sex stuff as we wanted. This was mostly due to our families always being around during the summer. Also, my boyfriend was always afraid of pressuring me. I always had to initiate, and sometimes initiating is scary. We have finally started having real communication about how much we want to have sex and what we specifically want. He was afraid I wasn't really interested in having sex with him, but I have assured him this is not the case. Communication is great. I am very very excited for him to be here.

Posts: 1 | From: New Mexico | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WesLuck
Activist
Member # 56822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WesLuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All the best! [Smile]

[ 10-05-2013, 08:58 AM: Message edited by: WesLuck ]

Posts: 540 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Chummyfan and welcome to Scarleteen,

Thank you for sharing such a positive story! it sounds like you and your boyfriend will have an awesome visit -- and yay for baby giraffes!

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WesLuck
Activist
Member # 56822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WesLuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And baby snow leopards are big yay too! [Smile]
Posts: 540 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.