Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » YAY! » BIG DAY!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BIG DAY!!!!
The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

Icon 10 posted      Profile for The Real Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Today is my 16th birthday and i am so happy and excited. It is such a big day for me [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
*The Real Me*

Posts: 89 | From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YEAAAH! Happy birthday! What are your birthday plans? [Smile]

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sans
Peer Ambassador
Member # 91788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sans     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Woo-hoo! Go you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Have lots of fun! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Sneak away, sneak away / If the fate is too sad / You are not a flower of hell / That kind of place... / Don't become lost, don't become lost... / Or you won't be able to grasp the entangled hand / The cry also has a limit...." - Naraku no Hana

Posts: 537 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Real Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My bday plans: Going out to my fav mexican restaurant with my fam and my boyfriend then my mom and my bf going with me to get bellybutton pierced and after that my bf says he is taking me somewhere special and has a major surprise! I am soooo excited. [Smile]

--------------------
*The Real Me*

Posts: 89 | From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sans
Peer Ambassador
Member # 91788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sans     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds so awesome! Have a good time! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Sneak away, sneak away / If the fate is too sad / You are not a flower of hell / That kind of place... / Don't become lost, don't become lost... / Or you won't be able to grasp the entangled hand / The cry also has a limit...." - Naraku no Hana

Posts: 537 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
copper86
Peer Ambassador
Member # 95710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for copper86     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday, Angel Eyes! Have a great day! You deserve it! [Smile] Your birthday is special, and I'm glad that you're having so much fun!!

--------------------
"I do the best that I can. I'm just what I am." - Rush (Best I Can)

Posts: 692 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Real Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thx everyone. Today has been amazing and honestly the best day ever. I couldnt of asked for more. [Smile]

--------------------
*The Real Me*

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.