Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » YAY! » So Excited but need ideas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So Excited but need ideas
The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Real Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg i just cant wait till this Sunday on July 29th... Its My bday and i cant wait. I still need ideas for what to do for my bday if anybody has any ideas plz tell me. (ill be 16... yay!)

--------------------
*The Real Me*

Posts: 89 | From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sans
Peer Ambassador
Member # 91788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sans     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAY! How exciting! Happy Sweet Sixteenth! [Big Grin]

What do you like to do?
Hmm. Some suggestions:

- Go out to eat at your favorite restaurant
- Do your hair, nails, have a massage, etc.
- Go out shopping with friends
- See a movie that you really like
- Go to a theme park with your friends and ride rollercoasters
- Have fun at an arcade
- Treat yourself to a bubble bath

--------------------
"Sneak away, sneak away / If the fate is too sad / You are not a flower of hell / That kind of place... / Don't become lost, don't become lost... / Or you won't be able to grasp the entangled hand / The cry also has a limit...." - Naraku no Hana

Posts: 537 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Real Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thx for the GREAT ideas

[ 07-25-2012, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: SweetAsCandy ]

--------------------
*The Real Me*

Posts: 89 | From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

Well im really considerin goin to the amusement park with friends or goin out to eat at my fav restaurant with friends. THX for the help!

--------------------
*The Real Me*

Sans
Peer Ambassador
Member # 91788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sans     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your very welcome. Have fun! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Sneak away, sneak away / If the fate is too sad / You are not a flower of hell / That kind of place... / Don't become lost, don't become lost... / Or you won't be able to grasp the entangled hand / The cry also has a limit...." - Naraku no Hana

Posts: 537 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi sweetascandy! Congrats and happy (early) 16th birthday [Smile]

What kinds of things do you enjoy? I personally enjoy doing silly goofy things with a small group of friends. If there's a go-cart/bumper car place near you, that's always great fun with friends. I also love doing mini-putt/crazy-golf (not in a competitive way, 'cause I'd lose every time [Razz] ). There's also rock climbing, laser tag, paintball, and I know in my city there's even an indoor, glow-in-the-dark mini-golf park!

If you're not into those things/can't afford places like that, you can always play some goofy stuff in the comfort of your own home (and it doesn't cost anything [Razz] ). My personal party favourites are "blind ignorance" and "telephone" -- and the best thing about both of them is that you really don't even need to buy a version of the game to play it, you can easily just make your own version at home!

I also enjoy setting up silly craft activities for friends to participate in -- my birthday's around christmas so I often get everyone to make gingerbread houses. But you could have a cupcake-making-and-decorating party, or a cookie-making party with lots of fun cookie-cutter shapes.

Those are just a few ideas that I can think of for now [Big Grin] I'm sure other people will have lots of awesome ideas too!

Posts: 1182 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

Thx for those ideas i like basically all those deff considering some of what u said thx

--------------------
*The Real Me*

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.