Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » YAY! » Laughed until I ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Laughed until I ...
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes you laugh so hard you're rolling on the floor LITERALLY. Other time you laugh until tears are falling. Sometimes people that hardly ever snort find themselves laughing harder because they did. So let's start with one of these sentence... or feel free to make your own.

I remember this one time I laughed so hard...
When ____ happened I laughed until I ______.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay... mine is:

I remember the time my dad had knee surgery. Mom felt SO bad she didn't wrap the presents for Christmas, so my sisters and I got garbage bags held them open behind us and mom filled them and put a bow on them. We spent the whole time laughing and making jokes until we were falling over. It was the BEST Christmas we ever had! We still talk about it EVERY YEAR!

[ 08-07-2011, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Stephanie_1 ]

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Firefly-
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 26516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Firefly-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is so completely ridiculous, but it had my birth mom, her husband and myself in tears for several minutes. Here's what happened:

The iPad has an app called photobooth where you can take a picture of yourself and distort it in various ways. My birth mom's husband decided to start making faces at himself and tried to take the most grotesque pictures possible. So he was lying there on the couch cracking himself up more and more about the results while my birth mom and I were laughing at and with him on the other couch. Seeing the picture results just sealed the deal and we all laughed helplessly for a while. Once we calmed down, he took more pictures and it set us off again. It's hard to convey in words just how hilarious and silly it was, but none of us had laughed that hard in a looong time.

--------------------
Vero
Scarleteen Volunteer
Help sustain sex ed and Scarleteen: donate!

Posts: 1345 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.