Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » YAY! » Because you're awesome.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Because you're awesome.
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just having another one of those times where I feel the need to remind all of you that you're my heroes and sheroes.

I know some of you are or have been in really rough spots, some of you feel lost or confused or like you haven't found your feet yet, but I think all of you are wonderful and amazing and inspiring, and I'm glad you're all a part of my life.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KristyKay
Neophyte
Member # 42987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KristyKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] I'm pretty sure we're all glad you're a part of our lives too <3 [Smile]
Posts: 6 | From: My super comfy chair. | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treetops
Activist
Member # 44381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treetops     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What KristyKay said! Also, can it be heroes, sheroes and genderqueeroes? because it's an awesome word. [Razz]
Posts: 161 | From: europe | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KristyKay
Neophyte
Member # 42987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KristyKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heehee, I like that one [Razz]
Posts: 6 | From: My super comfy chair. | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Also, can it be heroes, sheroes and genderqueeroes? because it's an awesome word.
It most certainly CAN! That is an awesome word, and a great solution. I always got stuck at "zieroes," which obviously doesn't work at all. Nice one! [Smile]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yakri
Activist
Member # 43206

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Yakri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn right we're awesome! [Big Grin]
Posts: 47 | From: Crescent city, CA. | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarah grace
Activist
Member # 42926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sarah grace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've not been too active via posting on the boards, but I hang around Scarleteen all the time, reading articles and threads. I am greatly inspired by you Heather, and you are definately one of my role models. Thank you for all that you do. [Smile]
Posts: 57 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Hey, thanks! You're so welcome. [Smile]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.