Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Got dumped by boyfriends mum through text

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Got dumped by boyfriends mum through text
fetacheeselover
Neophyte
Member # 108958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fetacheeselover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
..... My ex boyfriend of almost a year dumped me three months ago on our nine month anniversary. On the 20th that has just been it was a year since he asked me out :-(He is a cutter and he has Autism so I realise us breaking up was for the best. But I'm still hurt by it. He couldn't even dump me himself. He got his stepmom to text me saying he was leaving me. What the hell. I couldn't believe it...
He didn't even give me a reason why and he refused to end it with me himself; he got his stepmom to do it.
It was so surprising that he dumped me so suddenly because we had been perfectly fine and nothing had even happened and then next minute I just get a text from his stepmom saying he was leaving me. I thought it was some kind of sick joke at first.
Turns out it was true:/

We had been through so much together and he was my best friend and we were together pretty much every spare minute we had...:/

Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ouch, I'm sorry fetacheese, that's a really rough way to have someone break-up with you (a process that's rough by nature anyway).

While it's good to work through your emotions and mourn the loss of the relationship, it's really a good idea to be kind to yourself. I think using a few of the suggestions from this article might help you out:Self-Care a La Carte

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.