Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » He is crazy!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: He is crazy!!
Bbk2k11
Neophyte
Member # 100578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bbk2k11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex has went crazy and thinks everyone is against him. He is playing like he is the victim. I broke up with him and every since, he's been obsessive and won't leave me alone, he just recently tried to break up a friendship of mine and mess up with my new bf. he then wanted to apologize for his behavior but he already did the damage. He threaten that if I didn't call him at a certain time he was going to mess up every relationship I have. He goes on social networks and acts like he is so innocent, and he doesn't realize how unhappy he had made throughout the years. It's making me mad because I'm tired of him playing victim because no one is against him but himself. He think everyone is telling me lies so I can end it between us but that's was not the reason. He has been obsessive for the past 2 months and controlling throughout the relationship !
Posts: 38 | From: N/a | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry to hear this, Bbk! That sounds super rough!

Have you been able to block him on your phone and your social networks?

If you haven't made a clear statement to him that you do not want to interact with him further, I'd start there. And if he is not impressed with that, the next step would be to block him from your social networks and have his calls blocked (you can call your phone company to do that).

How are you doing in terms of support sytems? Do your friends and your partner support you in this?

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 8994 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bbk2k11
Neophyte
Member # 100578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bbk2k11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the best support system and I have blocked him from all networks now. He has contacted me from atleast 12 different numbers and I don't want to change my number because I know eventually he will find it out again might not be months but it will still be pointless. It's so aggravating that he is making it seem like he is such a good guy when he has been nothing but horrible. He threaten to kill himself me and my bf. He constantly says no one cares about him and the person that did left. He is behaving like a child when he is far from that. He use to show up at my place but every since last week when I didn't come to the door he hasn't showed up since, he just txts me like crazy and I can't block every number. He went to far when he tried to ruin a friendship when a friend and I. He even called her names because she wasn't believing him . I just want to be happy and he doesn't get that.
Posts: 38 | From: N/a | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he is making threats on you and people in your life, then what you'll want to do is start collecting these things to take to the police. Save his e-mails, save recorded voice messages. It may be enough for a restraining order or, at the very least, there'll be something on record if he ever causes these kinds of problem for anyone else.

I do also think it's a smart idea to change your number. Having to tell the people in your life your new number is probably less of a hassle than getting unwanted phone calls daily.

I am glad to hear your friends and your partner have your back and are there for you. I am so sorry that you have to deal with this!

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

Posts: 8994 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bbk2k11
Neophyte
Member # 100578

I have saved everything. My mom and I are going to the police station later in the week. I just hate how he is making himself seem like the victim
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Sounds like you are on top of it, then! And go mom for going to the police station with you, sounds like you really do have a great support system. That's awesome.

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.