Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Friend with masturbation benefits

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friend with masturbation benefits
That Strange CT child
Activist
Member # 104246

Icon 5 posted      Profile for That Strange CT child     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious, is it a bad idea to masturbate with a friend through texting
One of my friends and i masturbate a lot at the same time and we text each other while we do it, texting about it and sometimes role playing
Its all typed words, no pics or anything r sent, and we both participate equally
Just wanted some input on this
Thanx [Big Grin]

--------------------
It is my hope that what i ask here is answered for me and anyone else afraid to ask the same question :)

Posts: 133 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MusicNerd
Peer Ambassador
Member # 95998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MusicNerd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey That Strange CT child! [Smile]

As long as both you and your friend are consenting to doing this activity, then I don't see anything wrong with it. I guess the question that should really be asked is: Do you enjoy and feel comfortable doing this with your friend?

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

Posts: 301 | From: a galaxy far, far away... | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
That Strange CT child
Activist
Member # 104246

Icon 1 posted      Profile for That Strange CT child     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes we both enjoy it and its easier to masturbate when we do together through text

--------------------
It is my hope that what i ask here is answered for me and anyone else afraid to ask the same question :)

Posts: 133 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonlight bouncing off water
Peer Ambassador
Member # 44338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight bouncing off water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another important thing to consider: are you comfortable with the things you text being written down? When something is put down in words, no matter if it is deleted, it can potentially be retrieved and linked to anybody. Is what you text something you're okay with having this potential permanancy and ability to be discovered by a third party?

I also agree with musicnerd that this needs to be something you are both fully consenting to and enjoying. Given that you have said that this is, what brings you here to ask whether or not this is a good idea? What sent off a red flag for you that made you come and ask the question?

--------------------
~moonlight

I am ME and that is the only label I need.

Posts: 864 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
That Strange CT child
Activist
Member # 104246

Icon 1 posted      Profile for That Strange CT child     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just worried that something might be inappropriate or harmful in the future
But if we both consent and participate equally, i dont have to worry about that right? Thats all i wanted to know

--------------------

Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So long as you both consent, and you've talked clearly so you know what is okay and not okay for each of you, there shouldn't be any problem. It's also a good idea to keep checking in with each other periodically to make sure the agreement you have is working for both of you, and to change things if it turns out it's not working.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
That Strange CT child
Activist
Member # 104246

Ok will do
Thanx [Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.