Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » I hate sex! Worried its going to hurt marriage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I hate sex! Worried its going to hurt marriage
Goldenblaze
Neophyte
Member # 102173

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Goldenblaze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what to do. I've never really liked or enjoyed sex. On a rare occasion ill get into it and we have a lot of fun but that hasn't happened in months.
I'm only 21 and I haven't been abused or molested and my husband has never hurt or harmed me or made me feel insignificant. I feel bad because he constantly wants sex and i just keep pushing him away. It's like a chore and it bores me. It's so hard to even somewhat orgasm (which are not all that great either... Don't know what the big deal is)
When we do have sex, I find myself a passive participant and I just lay there. I feel hardly any pleasure No matter what position we try.
It's not just sex either, I HATE HATE HATE cuddling. I get hot, itchy, antsy and feel claustrophobic. My husband knows i don't like it but he thinks its funny to hold me down and "force" cuddle me anyway....he knows i hate it when he does that but he still does it anyway.

I've never been into masturbating, as I find it weird and uncomfortable (I was raised being told sex was a bad dirty thing)
I'm not on any medications and I'm not depressed. I am breastfeeding a 10 month old but just that wouldn't make me so adverse to sex and touch would it?
We haven't even been married a year and I'm so young (hubby is 25) that it seems i should be always wanting sex...right?

Please help, I'm worried it might start to hurt our marriage!

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Goldenblaze and welcome back,

It sounds like you're really upset and discouraged about all of this.

Have you been able to tell your husband how you feel?

You posted about this a few days ago, and in my response to you, I asked a few questions. Can you please take a look at that post? That is probably as good a place as any for us to start with this conversation.

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/2/t/014165/p/1.html#000002

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.