Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » boy crush!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: boy crush!
Aoife.fitz97
Neophyte
Member # 100676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aoife.fitz97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok so I'm 15 and I went to a bar for my brothers 18th, that sounds bad but a lot of 15 year olds go, the oldest if about 21 [Smile] so I met this guy, and he was so nice! [Smile] he's about 17 which I'm ok with, and we were flirting for like half an hour until my cousin came up and started talking to me. He was lovely and charming, and good looking and tall - which I love! I know his name, but I really want a chance to talk to him again! Please tell me how I can do this, as I never got to give him my number and I'm really into him!! [Smile] he only lives in the town I love one mile away from I think of that helps [Smile]
Posts: 5 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI Aoife.fitz97 and welcome to scarleteen.

It sounds like you had a lovely chat with this person and really enjoyed your evening.

In terms of getting to talk to him again, are you saying that you don't know how to find him, or that you're not sure how to approach him?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aoife.fitz97
Neophyte
Member # 100676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aoife.fitz97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, both! [Smile]
Posts: 5 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, there are lots of ways one can go about finding someone.

Who do you know who might know his full name or how to get in touch with him?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aoife.fitz97
Neophyte
Member # 100676

I know his full name and what school he's in, and I have friends who go there, burnish be embarrassed to ask them about him :/
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

What is it that embarrasses you about asking? What do you think would happen if you asked your friends to help you get in touch with him?

--------------------
Robin

Effect
Neophyte
Member # 101002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Effect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I might be a little late to add my two cents but here it is, Just go for it, at the moment im with the girl of my dreams, im 17 and shes 15, i always liked her but never wanted to ask her out cause of the age gap and i needed to study for my leaving, besides, i thought everything about her was perfect and i would never stand a chance. About 4 months after we first talked her friends said it to mine that she liked me, i jumped at the chance, heck she even got my number and texted me first, and now im in the best relationship of my life with the last 9 months, that said it mightnt work out and ye mightnt get together, but if that happens at least youll have tried and you can move on.. plenty of fish in the see.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.