Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Love at first sight (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Love at first sight
Mary
Activist
Member # 2769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I must say, I am a big believer in love at first site. Webster's defintion of love is "A deep and tender feeling of affection; a strong liking". I forget where it was (I think maybe it was on someone's signature on this site), but it said "Love is something that happens at first site; intimacy is something that happens over a lifetime". It was something like that. That saying really got through to me, and I couldn't stop thinking about that... For a while I didn't believe in love at first sight, because I thought love and intimacy came hand in hand, but I realized that you can have love without intimacy.

Last summer (almost a year to this day) I was walking with my friend in the gym lobby of my school during summer school. (We were taking gym outside of the school year so that we wouldn't have to go to class sweating everyday.) I saw this girl walking towards the gym doors; she was pale and had beautiful blue eyes and dark hair. The girl was walking with one of her friends, and they were talking... I can still remember the way she moved her hands as she talked. She wore an over-sized white tee-shirt and a pair of dark shorts. The moment I laid eyes on her I fell in love.

I could write a book about how I finally got the nerve to talk to her and how my stomach felt every time I saw her. I finally did tell her how I felt (we were friends by this time, and I felt comfortable with her). She told me that she was flattered (she even hugged me), but she said she didn't feel the same way. I could write another book on how much I cried that night.

The point is: Love at first site happened to me... I'm a believer .

Does anyone else have a view on this? Or any interesting love story?

------------------
Don't mess with Texas

Posts: 500 | From: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Personally, I don't believe in it. I might be very very attracted to someone at first sight. Lust at first sight, if you want. but love for me is so much more.

As we all know, the notion of love is very personal and for me, love is a connection.

Love encompasses so many things for me. Trust, security, lust, communication. And these things are difficult to figure out within a first meeting.

Which is why I have never believed in love at first sight. But then again, never say never.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaffer
Activist
Member # 2105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaffer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I belive in love at first site. I fell in love with Mark when I first saw him. It was a different love than I feel for him now, but it was love all the same. Now I know him better, his interests and his philosophies, but I did love him when I first met him. Unfortunately, I haven't actually told him anything about it, but I was going to at graduation and my mom, of all people, showed up. And now he's gone, but that's another story. I believe in love at first site, but it's one of the many kinds of love that I feel and it sort of evolved into a deeper love. It's like a pond turning into a lake, they're just different.
Posts: 356 | From: Phoenix--name that plurally | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duff
Activist
Member # 2176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno if i believe it, Hey anythings possible.
Posts: 162 | From: NYC | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe in it. I'm not sure if i've experienced it though. Maybe. We did this thing in class, when we did romeo and juliet and our teacher asked how many beleived in it. I was really surprized at how many didn't. I think it's possible.

------------------
"A six foot tall anorexic bimbo,with plastic breasts is making me feel weird about my own body."
-Miss Bif Naked

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AngelElisheva
Activist
Member # 3815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AngelElisheva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't believe in love at first sight. I believe in strong attraction at first sight, but sight is only about physical attractiveness, and to me love is so much more than that. When I fall in love, it is with the person, with his beliefs, personality, and so on, but I don't fall in love with his looks. I definitely believe in initial attraction turning into love, but not in that feeling of comfort, security, trust, and rightness at first sight. Because really, that takes time.

~Angel~

------------------
Nobody knows what you know, nobody's seen what you've seen, nobody's lived what you've lived...so why let them judge you?
~Personal Quote~

You know, Hobbes, sometimes I think the surest sign of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
~Calvin~

[This message has been edited by AngelElisheva (edited 06-28-2001).]

Posts: 176 | From: Middle of Nowhere, PA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DigitalSky
Neophyte
Member # 4248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DigitalSky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I couldn't say for certain whether or not love at first site exists, simply because I've never been in love. That's not to say I don't feel love towards anyone, and that's not to say either that I've never had small crushes. As for real love, though, I've never really experienced it. I'm not exactly sure what to think of this. Sometimes I worry that I may never find someone that I could love, though that's probably just lonely paranoia.

------------------
"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lynne
Activist
Member # 713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lynne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't see any reason why love at first sight could exist. You can be extremely attracted -- sexually or otherwise -- to somebody upon first seeing them, and you can have an intuitive like of them ("intuitive" in this case being the subconscious intepretation of various signals the person gives off, so that it seems like you just got a feeling about the person, but in reality you simply weren't aware of the processes by which that feeling was arrived at), but having a deep emotional bond with somebody after only looking at them just isn't possible.

I suppose it depends on one's definition of love, though.

Posts: 266 | From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenniL
Neophyte
Member # 4464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JenniL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh, love at first site... story of my happiness...I don't know what I'd do without John. We were together when I was a freshman.. for 3 months. I first saw him at freshman orientation. He was showing kids around. I thought he was beautiful. I knew I had to be with him. When the school year actually started I realized that he was in my math class.. and I already knew he was in band with me as well. I was able to see him a lot because of this. A few of my friends knew that I liked him. I think a few of his might have too. On our first band trip (to Atlantic City), my hat box fell apart... John was ever so conveniently standing next to me.. he picked it up, and put it back together (you know when you like someone and that seems to be a big deal). Then as we were sitting on the bus, this kid Andy said "We need to set Roach up with someone" (Roach being John's nickname.. given to him by the seniors the year before). So my lovely bestfriend Jaime said.. "I know someone who likes Roach!".. bada bing, bada boom.. we ended up together. It was a dream come true. In my mind, he was that guy that you had a mad crush on, but never thought that you would get. My first "real" relationship was with him (by "real" I mean.. the first and only person i said "I love you" to, and meant it with all my heart). On December 5th, we broke up.. things became really bad between us. Basically extreme hatred on his part, but I didn't help matters. It wasn't really as much hatred as it was hurt. Thankfully this past school year (my junior year) we ended up in the same math class...again.. I knew I still loved him.. he's the only person I have EVER loved. So, thanks to some mysterious way.. we ended up talking.. in person, on the phone, and then finally we hung out. We kissed. The feelings were still there. It all went from there. That was January 24th, 2001. On May 31st, I broke it off... why? I have no clue. What was wrong with me?! We still acted as though we were going out.. except we never hung out after school, or talked on the phone much. I couldn't stand it, I just didn't understand myself. Then one day, he was over, and everything just fell into place, we were back together. Our relationship has been so weird. But there's no doubt in my mind that this is the last relationship that I will ever have in my life. I will marry him.. and we will be together forever. Some people will probably read this and think, "stupid 17 year old... doesn't know what's she's talking about".. but some of you out there will read this, and know exactly how I feel, and what I'm thinking.

True love is real

~jenni

Posts: 22 | From: H*ton, NY | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
moving to relationships

------------------
Caro
~spanking new Scarleteen Sexpert~

"Through repetition the magic will be forced to rise."
Alchemical Precept

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweetBeyond
Activist
Member # 3250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweetBeyond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I definately believe in Love at First Sight. I saw my man in the doorway one day in school, and I knew I would spend the rest of my life with him. Two years later, we're still going strong.
Posts: 63 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm mean. i'm a skeptic. i don't believe in love at first sight. i think it's a silly, frivolous and thoughtless notion. i don't like hearing the words "i love you" unless i think they've been thought through very carefully beforehand.

basically, i need everything proven indisputably.

it's a wonder i haven't disproven the existance of love, though at times, i wwas sure it didn't exist. now it know it's a strange, nerve-wracking silliness.

------------------
"And who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loneliestnumber
Neophyte
Member # 4503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loneliestnumber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe in love at first sight. Well, the romantic part of me does.
But my jaded half is more domineering.
When I was a sophmore in highschool, I met a junior by the name of James that I simply adored from day one. We just 'clicked'. But at that time I would never, ever admit love to anyone because I felt it would give them control over me and too many people had that already.
Now he's an utter jerk and I think what I took for love at first sight was merely 'puppy love'.

------------------
"Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run!"

C'mon, visit my website. You know you want to.
~Revelations.In.Black~

Posts: 38 | From: Somerset, KY, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daniel
Activist
Member # 2870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I kind of beleive it is possible, but only after-the-fact. I look back on my own relationship, and how I thought that this was the girl for me the very first time we met (not through sight... site, would indeed be more apt given my relationship )... but if nothing had happened, I wouldn't really call it love at first sight. I believe in a form of destiny; it's hard to explain.
Posts: 105 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eve_iLL
Neophyte
Member # 4790

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Eve_iLL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love at first site isnt based on physical attraction to me, I think of it as just knowing for some odd reason even if the person is really your type or isnt really that cute, you can just tell by looking at them. chemical reaction i guess. pheramones.

[This message has been edited by Eve_iLL (edited 07-29-2001).]

Posts: 20 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutiepie12340
Neophyte
Member # 3097

Icon 11 posted      Profile for cutiepie12340     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i don't personally believe in love at first site. love at first site is all about physical appearance. you don't know them, right? so how do you know it's "love"? maybe you think you'll be together forever? maybe..... but maybe you should get to know the person before you assume it's love... just a personal opinion...
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutiepie12340
Neophyte
Member # 3097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutiepie12340     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love at first site... what a sham! not possible. love at first site is all about appearence. if you don't even know them, how is it love? you should get to know the person before thinking it's love, right?
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
venustas
Neophyte
Member # 2707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for venustas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i first met my boyfriend on the internet. we talked on the phone and through instant messages for a while before we actually met in person. i learned his personality before i ever saw him. i all ready knew what i felt for him before we met in person and when we met it was confirmed. i know now, even if i didn't then, that i was in love. and you can't say that i didn't know his personality, because i did.

that's just my little story. oh yes, we've been together now for over thirteen months.

[This message has been edited by venustas (edited 07-29-2001).]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scorpio
Activist
Member # 4154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well i don't believe in LOVE at first sight but i do strongly believe in attraction that can turn into love at first site!

I have a story about that. I'll try to keep it short but i love talking about my boyfriend

Well i left for a 3 week teen adventure with my best friend on July 9th. Our adventure was going to be 12 days of backpacking, 2 days of rafting, and 5 days of sea kayaking. When we got there we found out that there were going to be 3 girls and 4 guys. All 14 except the other girl who was 16. I looked around the group and in my eyes there was only one cute guy there. Sam. After the first couple of hours i got to know him a bit better and comptletly fell for him. I hinted at him for the next day or two that i liked him. I started to get the "i like you" vibes back by day 4 we were cuddling, day 5 kissing and officially going out. It all went uphill from there! we've been going out for 3 1/2 weeks!

Theres a little funny ending to this story. My best friend ended up with one of the other guys there. They were like us cuddling day 4, kissing day 5 and so on. Well i talked to her the day after we got home and she asked me do you think scott's (the guy from camp) cute? i said no, the only one i found attractive was Sam. And she said and i thought the only guy who was cute was Scott. Goes to show that we both have completely differnt opinions on what guys are cute! (that didn't sounds as good. Oh well its a had to be there moment)

Posts: 83 | From: Seattle, Washington | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poloprincess1982
Neophyte
Member # 4931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poloprincess1982     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfrined and I both Felt love at first sight when we saw each other. We are still together and our love is growing each day. We've been together 9 months and we know we'll be together for a while cause we love each other and we respect one another.

------------------
Kimberly I Saxby

Posts: 7 | From: Canandaigua, Ny | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rasee
Neophyte
Member # 4867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rasee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a romantic and I don't believe in love at first sight. Love is something very deep and emotional, and not something that can bounce off the surface of someone's skin at a glance. Maybe you can be attracted to someone and maybe you will feel something that will tell you there's more, but love? Nope. When I met my love, I *knew* there was something between us--we both knew immediately. But was it love? Heck no. It was just a knowing, a familiarity, a hint of magic...something special and sweet and wonderful, but you cannot call that love. At least I won't.

------------------
"Sometimes the hardest part of moving forward is never looking back."

Posts: 23 | From: Bangkok, Thailand | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eppy
Neophyte
Member # 4254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What if love is more than a feeling? What if love is something you do? I'm not talking about making love, and I've never been in a long enough relationship to test my theory, but what if when you're with someone for a long time... let's say marriage, for the sake of argument... what if you stop feeling the way you did in the first few months? Are you out of love with that person? Or can you still love them by what you do? I don't think I"m making myself clear. I've always held the belief that love is just as much an action as a feeling. And the two feed each other. I mean I don't always FEEL loving towards my family, but I still love them. And it's in my belief system to love everyone, especially the unlovable people. So if they're so hard to love, how can I feel loving towards them? I show them love, and that feeds a feeling... and vice versa. And it works with an SO too. Am I making sense? Comments?
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BladeRunner
Neophyte
Member # 3764

Icon 4 posted      Profile for BladeRunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Umm first of all it's REALLY funny how ALL the mods would have gone crazy if someone said somethin like " i think it's a silly" blah blah blah about being lesbian or gay but none of them complains about makin fun actually of other peeps beliefs...

I do believe in love at first sight and before I experienced it I never believed it. It's not lust as some of you have said. It happens once in a while to see a girl in the street and feel the urgence to have sex with her IMMEDIATELY! =D

But love is nothin like it. She was just walkin with two of her friends and she sligtly raised her head till her eyes met mine. She gave me a slight smile and continued walking. And I knew from right there that this girl is probably the best thing in my life! I mean only by looking at her I was in love with her! Nothing to do with sex! Actually umm u know even when I'm at my "private moments" I NEVER think about her in a sexy way cause she so much pure and beautiful =) *sighs*
And ofcourse after I met her I found out that she was EXACTLY as I thought she would be! perfect!
so ummm try not to tell me it's silly to fall in love at the first sight or tell me that this is "lust". It really hurts my feelings! =(

EDIT:%$@#* Typos!

[This message has been edited by BladeRunner (edited 08-05-2001).]

Posts: 13 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirenMissy
Neophyte
Member # 4967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirenMissy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't believe in love at first sight, I believe in lust at first sight. I think after getting to know the person for awhile then I would call it love.

------------------
~Melissa

When life gives you lemons, put them down your shirt and make your boobs look bigger!

Posts: 17 | From: Cincinnati | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BladeRunner
Neophyte
Member # 3764

Icon 9 posted      Profile for BladeRunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thx alot SirenMissy...

Posts: 13 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
f0xyfairydust
Neophyte
Member # 4980

Icon 4 posted      Profile for f0xyfairydust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a true Beliver in destiany.
If you are supposed to be with someone that person is either in you sight [in your life] or will be at some point..

Posts: 20 | From: GRAPEVINE TEXAS | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noob88
Activist
Member # 7723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noob88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont really believe in love at first sight, but I believe people can have lucky guesses. I had to take a while to realize I loved my gf.

------------------
If you find you love someone more than you love yourself, I hope that person feels the same way.

"We may be through with the past but the past aint through with us"

"As far as I am concerned humans have not come up with a belief that is worth believing"

Posts: 104 | From: Tiburon, Ca | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I'm a believer" once said John Lennon.

I believe in love at first site. I think there's an instant connection between two people who know they're right for each other.

But physical attraction is a different topic. Being spiritually attracted to someone is different than being drawn to looks.

------------------
Don't Mess With Texas.

"I'm a Texas woman, which means I don't need the help of a man to keep things rolling." -The Rookie

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
badly_behaved_badger
Activist
Member # 7728

Icon 4 posted      Profile for badly_behaved_badger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't believe in love at first sight, probably because I've never experienced it. I think it's more like *crush* at first sight. You can feel attracted to someone from the start but you need to get to know the person for it to be love.
*lotsa hugs from da bajjah*

Posts: 388 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bambinosgurl4219
Neophyte
Member # 7231

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bambinosgurl4219     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I have to say I do believe in first sight, however it did not happen to me.

My b/f and I first met when we were in the same history class in eighth grade. For the whole year I saw him as a good-for-nothing thug. But then the next year, our school split into two, and I was forced to make new friends, since all my old ones went to the new school. That is when I realized that my b/f and I shared a lot of mutual friends. He was always around, wherever I was. Then one time, at a football game, I looked at him and realized my first impressions had been totally wrong. I realized I wanted to be with him. It took a couple of weeks, but eventually we hooked up, and have been together ever since. So although it was not love at first sight, I loved him from the moment I realized who he really was, so I guess it is kinda the same thing...

------------------
"What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made you cry?"

"I hate you for hurting me, but most of all, I hate me for loving you."

"The only genuine love worthy of the name is unconditional."

Posts: 25 | From: that special place in my true love's heart!!! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't believe in love at first sight but I do think that you can make an instant connection with someone when you first meet them or flirt with them across a coffee counter as you serve them(not that I do that of course :P )I think that maybe first meetings can set the tone of two people's future interaction and relationship. I don't believe you can love anyone unless you get to know them, and unless you know both their good and bad sides.

[This message has been edited by Slayer_gurl (edited 04-18-2002).]

Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thetimehascome
Neophyte
Member # 23660

Icon 10 posted      Profile for thetimehascome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a big believer as well. My partner & I both said we knew right away that we were meant for each other. It was like a pathetic movie scene, but it was as real as it gets.
Posts: 22 | From: PA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DerHatten
Neophyte
Member # 23664

Icon 10 posted      Profile for DerHatten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm a sucker for romance. i believe in it and it happened to me, so here we are.

i'm not sure what it's usually like but it's the sort of thing where as soon as i saw her i told my other friends "i could have something with this girl..." and i did.

Posts: 6 | From: Keene, NH, USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CEC523
Activist
Member # 23120

Icon 10 posted      Profile for CEC523     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm such a realist. Someone said they believed in lust at first sight and I'm here saying, "Here, here!" To me, love is not just a feeling. To love someone is to really know them, to understand them, to care about their feelings and emotions, to enjoy spending time with them.. all these things. And these are things that you simply CANNOT know at first sight.

------------------
"Talking about music is like talking about sex. Can you describe it?"
-Bruce Springsteen

Posts: 124 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trojan_danzer
Neophyte
Member # 23670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trojan_danzer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i do believe in luv at 1st site...u kno it's there when u have a strong attraction when at 1st u see them.
~i felt it when i met Stephen (football hotty).. we met in 3rd period-ART when an old friend of mine and apparently his introduced us. we had assigned seats at tables of 4. my guy friend-Brandon sat beside me...stephen in front of me and another friend of mine-Hannah sat by him, we had the perfect time...and best of all the perfect relationship

Posts: 11 | From: Glasgow, KY ,USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.