Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » how will i know if im ready for sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how will i know if im ready for sex
shaundi
Neophyte
Member # 96708

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shaundi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So reccently my boyfriend and i decided that after this year we are going to move in together. And the topic of sleeping arrangements came up i want to sleep in the same bed as him hes ok with it. But he asked me if we were going to take the next step meaning sex. I want to i mean we are both going to be 19 and there is alot of physical attraction between us i mean ALOT. but there is a voice of doubt that is still in my head. I was wondering if there was a way to tell if im ready for sex. [Confused] Oh and we have been together going on 4 years stright. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Blizzard babi

Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi shaundi! Have you seen any of these articles yet? They may be able to help you out [Smile]

Ready or Not? The Scarleteen Sex Readiness Checklist
First Intercourse 101
Sorting Maybe from Can't-Be: Reality Checking Partnered Sex Wants & Ideals
You, Them and a U-Haul: Considering Cohabitation

[ 10-16-2012, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: Onionpie ]

Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.