Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » No idea...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No idea...
ShortAndSweet
Activist
Member # 34672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortAndSweet         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a scenario:

My ex girlfriend and I broke up. We are in two different places on our lives. I left my ex boyfriend for her about 4 years ago. Now I am talking with him again, and I am kind of thinking we might get back together eventually.

Is that terrible of me?

I also do not want to tell him about her. He is not into that at all and I still really care for him and do not want to lost him. I also dont want to lose my friends for not telling him about my ex girlfriend either because we have the same friends. Eek. Help me please.

Posts: 97 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry you've had a wait on this, ShortAndSweet.

I don't think it's terrible of you, no. Your romantic and sexual life is your business, no one else's. You weren't exclusive with your boyfriend at the time, so it was up to you to date who you wanted to.

Do you think you can explain to your friends that you romantic and sexual life is something personal and ask them to respect your privacy and your own choices around it?

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortAndSweet
Activist
Member # 34672

That is ok =) THanks for responding anyway!
The reason why I feel bad is because I basically left my ex boyfriend for now my ex girlfriend. THe me and my girldfriend broke up and I am thinking about getting back with him again. Am I terrible for that?

I did tlak to my friends and they said they supposrt me no matter what, which is how friends should be! =)

Posts: 97 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortAndSweet
Activist
Member # 34672

What do you think?

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.