Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » He doesnt love me anymore?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: He doesnt love me anymore?
SillyLittleMe
Neophyte
Member # 95306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SillyLittleMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I meet this guy last year. He was really shy and cute...i was suprised no one liked him. We became best friends and then...started dating. He was my first boyfriend and i had no clue what i was doing. I had problems with him being too shy....like he wouldnt even give me a hug or say hi in person type of shy. So we had a very off again on again relationship. Hes made me sooooo happy. And i dont think i treat him like he should. I think he deserves better. I fell in love with him....he was waiting for me to do so for a year. I love him so much. And one day i stopped talking to him again because i needed space...i cant be tied down easily and he was bugging me.And i talked to him again 5 days latter. Realising my huge mistake. He said it was too late. I tried to convince him other wise and went a little insane...i admitted everything i was feeling...huge mistake i know. I tried making him jealous and bringing back things we used to do that ultimutely
Made him fall for me. He says he doesnt/cant love me anymore. I cant help but think theres still something there...a guy that claims he wants to marry u. Waited a year for u to for him... I dont think that love can just disapear....how do i get him back? Did he just love me for the challenge???? Should i just give up? Should i stop being his friend?

Posts: 5 | From: Earth | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It sounds like there were a lot of problems and miscommunications going on in this relationship. I'd not jump to the conclusion that he was only playing with you - from what you say, you've done some hurtful things to him (disappearing without a word, trying to make him jealous on purpose), and it's possible that he's just reached the end of his rope.

Overall, I'd say it seems like you two would be better off as friends. I get the impression that you two have very different personalities, and different needs in a relationship, so you may just not be the best match.

Have you two talked about what has happened and where you stand now? What does he want?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SillyLittleMe
Neophyte
Member # 95306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SillyLittleMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We r twins. I know that ive screwed up majorly. I know i was a female dog. And yes we have talked. Were best friends. I cant except that were just friends though. Everythought is consumed of him. Everything people say reminds me of him. I miss him more then ive missed anyone. Its driving me insane because what i used to be...is what he is becoming. Weve switched spots and i cant take it. Its sad because ive realized that im used to always having the upper hand. Always being in control. And now that im not....im going crazy. Ive told him how sorry i am. That if i could take it all back i would. That id do anything to have him back. Ive realized that ive become the person i never thought id be....its making me crazy....i just want him back. To call him mine again.
Posts: 5 | From: Earth | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SillyLittleMe
Neophyte
Member # 95306

Also we dont miscomunicate. We have a extremely open relationship.
SillyLittleMe
Neophyte
Member # 95306

[ 03-19-2012, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: SillyLittleMe ]

SillyLittleMe
Neophyte
Member # 95306

Blehhhh....
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey SillyLittleMe, sorry your last posts were missed.

How are things going with this now?

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.