Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » I Love My Boyfriend But He always Changes, Also I think im Paranoid..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Love My Boyfriend But He always Changes, Also I think im Paranoid..
princessblue
Neophyte
Member # 77463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for princessblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The situation is, well... I've Been going out with my boyfriend for nearly a year, I knew him as a friend for about a year before we got together.
When we first started dating, he was so loving and caring and just never lost passion for me, but over the last couple months he's just changed so much, ill go to grab he's hand and he'll sometimes move it away, ill kiss him and he'll kiss me and then go all silly, like yes he's always been a humours guy but I've explained that being silly is okay, just when im trying to be serious with him, it hurts my feelings and he understood that well, but yet he still carrys on. I had my ex on facebook at the start of our relationship and he made me delete him which i was fine with, because i was starting fresh, but yet he still has 3 of hes ex's on facebook:/ Also I think im being paranoid but this girl he does even know he's never met he started talking to her via inbox (facebook) and was putting more (xox) to her than to me, and in my mind, looking at the inbox's they appeared to be like flirts. Well after a couple weeks of destroying myself inside thinking about him and her constantly, he just stopped speaking to her, and i wondered whether he noticed the way it was making me feel and i asked him how come you stopped speaking to that girl, and he said "dunno, she just annoys me".. He can be caring and loving and tell me im beautiful but i just feel there's brick wall between me trusting him 100%.. Some days i trust him 100% some days i don't:/ What should i do? I really need some good advice!!:S!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.