Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » How do i tell her?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do i tell her?
homerunman
Neophyte
Member # 45788

Icon 5 posted      Profile for homerunman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, heres the basics.

Me and my gf have been going out for a little while, im not really sure how long. when were together or were out in public were pretty mellow, and when i asked her out she made sure that we took the relationship slow (starting w/ group dates, etc.). the one thing we do do is send each other kinda horny txts, like cybering almost. however when we do this, she keeps trying to get things into BDSM, which freaks the poop out of me. she also talks about it a little when were together, but i try to change the subject.

how can i tell her that what arouses her freaks me out? its not like im scared of like oral or anything, but the whole pain/blood/whipping/vaccums/etc. thing just really creeps me out. i dont want to wreck our relationship, i just want to kind of elimanate this particular.

--------------------
I went through a McDonald’s drive thru and said “I can has cheeseburger?” There was a pause before I heard “Nom Nom Nom” on the other end.

Posts: 22 | From: Northern Virginia | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoatRack
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 50455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoatRack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's totally OK to not be interested in something sexually. However the way to let your partner know that you aren't interested is to talk about it.

Do you maybe want to give this article a read and then come back with any questions you might have about starting that kind of conversation? Be a Blabbermouth! The Whats, Whys and Hows of Talking About Sex With a Partner

--------------------
Hey folks, my name is Andrew and I was a mod here for awhile a couple years ago. I'll be here for a couple weeks while Heather is out and the site is even more short-staffed than usual

Posts: 441 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.