Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » =) just wanted to say thanks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: =) just wanted to say thanks
punkgirl 95
Activist
Member # 51217

Icon 10 posted      Profile for punkgirl 95     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
when i frist found this website i was really kinda lost in this area and really didnt have anyone to turn to to talk about this. weather it was about my body and y it dose the things it dose or for help about this area and qustions.

i just wanted to say thank u for all of ur help.
this website has not only helped me to understand my body more and to know the functions of it but it has also helped me w my relationship. [Smile]

me and my bf are both young and both think we r ready for sex.....but everytime he gose to put the condom on we both kinda chicken out of it. [Embarrassed]
its not that we dont feel conforbul w each other in bed but that we r both scared and nevors because it will b both of our frist times.
[Frown]
So i have desided to just talk to him about waiting intill we Both feel absolutly ready for reguler sex. [Smile]
till then we can just keep doing the other kinds of sexular activity we have been doing till we r ready. [Razz]
again thank u for all of ur help =) it would have been really hard going trough all of this with out having some one who knows what they are talking about to talk to that also wont jude me.
thanks [Big Grin]

--------------------
thanks =)

Posts: 51 | From: memphis tn | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.