Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Whats going on?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whats going on?
thereddfoxx12
Neophyte
Member # 45334

Icon 5 posted      Profile for thereddfoxx12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl who has been kind of shy but friendly with me started hitting on me yesterday. She asked me if i thought she was hot and i said yeah then she smiled at me. Then she asked me teasingly if i wanted to f$#@ her and i just went "uhhhmmmm" till some guy at the table made a save for me. I don't know if she likes me or is leading me on. We both never really dated (me one and her one time that she does not talk about at all). If she said that does it mean she wants to go right to that? I'm not against it but i would want to wait a few months and move on to it.
Posts: 2 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thereddfoxx12
Neophyte
Member # 45334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thereddfoxx12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump
Posts: 2 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.