Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Sex Opinions & Suggestions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sex Opinions & Suggestions
devoted_love
Neophyte
Member # 44517

Icon 5 posted      Profile for devoted_love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 16 & I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months. He's my best friend & we belive we're soulmates. He's the only person I've ever had sex with and the only person I ever want to have sex with, I'd never be comfortable with anyone else with my body. [Big Grin]

We're completely sex addicted and only attracted to each other, we can't really count sometimes how many times we have sex a day and again the next morning. We've done a number of different positions, he said he enjoys licking me out, (I'm the only girl he's ever done that to & I've never been given it b4) and we've once watched ourselves having sex. I've given him good hand jobs b4 we had sex for the first time but lately i just get tired really strangely quick & he ends up having to finish himself off while I whisper things in his ear. He does enjoy that though but I feel as though I disapoint him sometimes. [Frown]
I haven't given him oral sex yet (i've never given it before), I've licked him a few times down there.
He says he doesn't care if I suck or not (he's never had it b4) I'd like to make him happy but the smell down there sometimes makes me almost vomit.

We'd like to try some other things.. we just need some Umm.. sexual suggestions??

We've done roleplay and things like that before and we are not at all willing to do anal or threesomes or anything as such.

Also my parents have no idea what so ever that we have sex, they are very strict people and I'm lucky they let me go out with him. If they knew, I'm sure my father would have a heartattack. [Eek!]

I used to alwas frown upon unprotected sex but lately we've been having it. My love's condom's he brought are too small for him and he respects my wishes and all but now we realise that it feels better without one. He pulls out 40 secs or so before he cums but I'm still a little scared... [Eek!]

And that's my secret sex life. which is a small part of a nutshell of my relationship with the most amazing dude in the universe.

I'm really embarressed about saying all of this.. [Confused]

I'd really appreciate some help. [Smile]

Posts: 3 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, we cannot give advice on technique. But that's also really not so useful to begin with: sex isn't one-size-fits-all, so if I were to suggest some things, you might end up finding that those don't work for you at all, you'd rather try something else. A lot of the fun of sex is experimentation and finding out what works for you and your partner, so why don't the two of you just get creative and do some exploring to find new things you're interested in?

Do be aware that withdrawal is one of the least effective methods of protection. It offers no protection at all from STIs, and can present a low to moderate pregnancy risk due to pre-cum. Plus, there's always the risk of the guy not being able to pull out in time and ejaculating inside of you. If you do not wish to become pregnant, you'd really be much better off investing in some condoms. They come in different sizes, so if your partner didn't feel comfortable with the ones you used, why don't you two browse the condom isle and try some different brands to find one that fits?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9187 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And speaking of the condom aisle, you might want to read this article and send it his way:
Your Map to the Condom Aisle

Also, if you don't want to use condoms, you can go through this article to find other options: Birth Control Bingo!

Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devoted_love
Neophyte
Member # 44517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devoted_love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thankyou very much. He brought some more the other day that he said fit him alot better and I'm not as scared anymore.
I'm really glad you could help me. [Smile]

Posts: 3 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runaway
Neophyte
Member # 44916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runaway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say if you're not responsible enough to be using protection on a regular basis, then you shouldn't be having sex at all. Unprotected sex has very real consequences, ones that you don't seem to understand.

Condoms are very rarely "too small", so you're likely using them wrong. People can fit condoms over their heads, there is no way a 16 year old boy is having trouble getting one on.

Posts: 19 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
runaway, statements like "you shouldn't be having sex at all" are pretty judgmental and harsh.

Here at Scarleteen, we don't believe in shaming users for past mistakes. We want to provide a safe environment for people to learn and discuss, and where they don't have to worry about other people coming in and judging them.

We believe in supporting people to make better decisions in the future through giving them more information, answering their questions, and generally being helpful. Which is why there are two responses here doing just that--offering up more information and advice.

And by the way, it is possible for the circular rims of condoms to be uncomfortably tight during sex. There actually are variations in size (you can check out that article I linked before), and while it's true the condom will stretch to fit, that doesn't mean it's comfortable around the base of a penis. Here's a quote:
quote:
For men with wider penises, the ring of a standard condom may pinch painfully, so they need a larger ring. So, if you ever have a partner with whom condoms either slip off or slide up a lot, or one who just looks like he's in agony when he's got a condom on, having condoms of varying sizes can be helpful.

Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.