Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » kind of an odd problem?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: kind of an odd problem?
splishysplash
Activist
Member # 32875

Icon 5 posted      Profile for splishysplash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my boyfriend of quite a bit and i have been i guess orally sexually active. it's always easy to make him orgasm, but i've never orgasmed in the past and he seems kind of set on having me reach that pleasure point - i feel bad, i really do, because i know he wants me to reach orgasm but i don't actually know how to help him. is there a way to ease him into i guess idk, looking it up online or something? my experience with this stuff doesn't go further than what we have done together and i'm kind of stuck as to handle the situation

--------------------
it's better to have something to remember, than nothing to forget - frank zappa

Posts: 55 | From: miami | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strumpet
Activist
Member # 36501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for strumpet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
are you able to orgasm on your own?
Posts: 61 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EVivian
Activist
Member # 38998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EVivian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also, let him know that it's perfectly normal for many girls to not easily reach orgasm. It may take some time to figure out what will make you climax, and there's no reason for you to feel bad just because it's difficult for you at this time. If he's truly interested in making you orgasm, he shouldn't be obsessing over it (which will only stress you out and make it harder for you) but focus on your overall comfort level and enjoyment. He may also need to try different activities (depending on what you're comfortable with) to find the one that works for you.

Just make sure you're doing this for yourself, not because you feel obliged to orgasm. [Smile]

Posts: 71 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devourer
Activist
Member # 42595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Devourer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like EVivian said, it's important to not feel obligated to orgasm. If ya' worry about it, it can put a roadblock in achieving an orgasm.
Posts: 42 | From: the Californian coast! | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.