Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Sleeping With Best Friends....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sleeping With Best Friends....
IntangiblexBella
Neophyte
Member # 40426

Icon 5 posted      Profile for IntangiblexBella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
when a tragic event happened in my life back in june and i turned to an old friend "J" i'd met in middle school. Being Graduated Now we reminisced and got really close that night. After that we started spending lots of time together as well as his best friend "R"now after 5 months or so of getting close and hanging out I've slept with both of them. And I think I'm pregnant. I'm late eating wierd heightened sense of smell. I wish i was kidding If I was how do i tell them and what should i do. "J" has always been someone I could trust and love to death with all my heart hes a good person and I think i'm falling for him. Got caught up in the mess of things. . "R" is going no where in life and i did it because hes got this bad boy style that i wanted...This Message board feels like the only place i can ask these questions.

--------------------
A Laundry List of problems doesn't make you interesting and trying to handle it by yourself doesnt make you brave.

Posts: 2 | From: Riverview | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How long ago was your pregnancy risk? The only way to tell for sure that you're pregnant is by taking a pregnancy test. Info on that here: Peeing on a Stick: All About Pregnancy Tests

If you get a positive result then we will be happy to discuss your options with you, as in if you want to terminate or continue your pregnancy. In the meantime, you don't have to tell either of them anything, unless you want to.

--------------------
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you. - B.B. King

Posts: 1180 | From: WA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IntangiblexBella
Neophyte
Member # 40426

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IntangiblexBella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for the reply. Around a month ago is when it could of happened if thats what you mean. The Pregnancy test makes everything official and real if it's really going on I'm just being a big scaredy cat i'm sorry i hope you don't feel like im wasting your time.

--------------------
A Laundry List of problems doesn't make you interesting and trying to handle it by yourself doesnt make you brave.

Posts: 2 | From: Riverview | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orca
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for orca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're not wasting anyone's time. [Smile] If it's been around two weeks (and you say it's been around a month), then you can go ahead and take a home pregnancy test. Perhaps you could ask a close friend or family member to be there with you when you take the test and they can read the results for you if you think that would make you less nervous. The thing is, it's better to take a test sooner rather than later otherwise you have fewer options available to you if you are pregnant.

--------------------
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Posts: 2726 | From: North America | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.