Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » 2year relationship goingdown and i need to share my emotions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2year relationship goingdown and i need to share my emotions
zigzagstaylit
Neophyte
Member # 39891

Icon 9 posted      Profile for zigzagstaylit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guyz sorry about spelling in advance a little about me am male and age of 16. Ive been going out with my girlfriend close to 2years and shes basically my 1st and same to her. Well here it goes a long paragraph or tears and emotions. Well we w we met through a friend and really connected and later went out dating year 1. went amazing we were both in love she was awesome always being there for me and ditto me to her and she made me laugh tht was the main thing and shes really loveable not slutty jst perfect she was perfect for me. Year 2 well here comes the trouble, we recently started not talking to each other as much on msn and like on msn i would always talk to her and i love'd it how she would talk to me 1st, odd i know but it made me happy. We started to loose conversationg at first we thought it was a rought patch exams are on etc etc it will be fine just stress you know ? I also made a massive mistake i was tired and not thinking and she asked me if i loved her and i said "i dunno" a complete fool i was saying tht i dunno why i said tht not thinking coz i do love her well i told her i was tired and i did love her and everything was fine. Until recently she was over at mines when she open a file which has pictures of basically her friends in it. which i never really had anything to do with basically mates downloading stuff for fits and giggles tbh well she took tht REALLY BAD and was heart broken well so was i , i had to lie in her face and say i dont know how they got there etc etc i mean i love this girl sooo much i cant express it am in true love with her, it kills a peice of me inside if i know she was crying or crying coz of something tht i did i jst wanna killmyself if tht happens. Well she started to bring the "picture" thing up alot on msn and i told her the truth about mates at mine downloading thm etc and we promised we would never bring it up again. Well shes still upset about it to this very day. Until yesterday we were talking about how our relationship was going down the drain and she said i had changed and how she had gone abit off of me and recently i got paranoid she was seeing other guyz and i took tht as a sign she didnt love me and she wanted a new bj so i got worked up about it saying tht she really didnt love me and we ALMOST broke up. I guess i got jelous because she has great relationships with friends which are guyz and while ours is degrading. she brung up the pictures again and how i said "i dunno" about loveing her. I told her tht i loved her and it wasnt this silly "love" tht people jst say or dont know wht it means etc tht i would do anything for her i would dodge a bullet for her! well today iwas talking to her friends about how our relationship has died and talked about how she knew about the pictures and how my gf was crushed by it and her friend said we should take a break for a week or 2. I really dont wanna loose my gf but if i were to have this break it would mean there would be a chance of her not wanting to come bk or it could help. (soz missed this bit out ) The other day my gf told me how she hated having sexual activties ( we never had sex but other things ) and how she only did thm coz she was worried i would do those stuff with anthor girl. This came as a massive shock to me, am i nice guy been told between right and wrong and i would never cheat on her at all. My gf doesnt deseve it. I told her i respected her choice and would wait until she was ready. Well today after her friend went to bed we started to have a chat. she thn said " oh so any new pictures" referring bk to tht picture moment and thts whn i snapped i told her tht was a bit "sour" of her to say tht after everything we've done and decised to say " we need to take a break" so now were on a break for 1 or 2 weeks and am jst scared she wont want me bk to wont forgive me and believe me i love her. I really dont want to loose this girl shes my life she keeps me happy which is really important in my life and i find my self crying at night if i think about loosing her ( I know sounds ghey coming from aa guy [Frown] ) Advice would be nice but i was mainly here jst to realise emotions and for some1 to hear tbh

Thank you anyway guyz.

P.S sorry about grammar hvnt had chance to check this over since its 3am here [Smile]

--------------------
while our leaders lie to us and we know they do and as the world boils and destorys itself from within all we do is stare.

Posts: 1 | From: uk | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Koi
Activist
Member # 39785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Koi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad you got your emotions out. First of all, there is no shame in crying-it is a human emotion.

It sounds like you really like this girl. However, remember that love is a two-way street. A relationship isn't going to work if your feelings are reciprocated. This doesn't just mean in words, but actions tell us even more about how someone feels about you. For example, an abusive man can tell his wife that he loves her, but his actions say something else. That is not a healthy relationship. A lot of times it is helpful to assess how your relationship makes you feel right now (are you sad a lot? do you get in arguments a lot? happy most of the time?)

Also, you should never feel pressured to say that you love someone. You should not feel ashamed or feel guilty for not saying "I love you," even if you do have those emotions. Being in a relationship is about being comfortable with communication, and you shouldn't feel like you're forced to say anything you don't want to. Also, it is about trust. If she doesn't believe what you tell her, about photos or whatever, then you guys need to work on building trust.

Sounds like you have a lot going on right now. Maybe read this article. It may help you decide your next move:

Potholes & Dead Ends: Relationship Roadblocks to Look Out For
Supermodel: Creating & Nurturing Your Own Best Relationship Models

--------------------
"Love is the answer, but while you are waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions."

Posts: 171 | From: USA/CHINA | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.