Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » I need advice!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need advice!
izfallin4him92
Neophyte
Member # 38899

Icon 9 posted      Profile for izfallin4him92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well ok to start off...i been goin out with this boy for like almost 2 months now and im startin to really like him and fall for him.But the problem is that i have trust issues with boys because what those jerks have done to me in the past.So it seems like everytime i finally fall a boy and trust him compelty it just all blows up in my face because they endup cheating on me or have feelings for some other girl.
Ok so like a week or too before me and my boyfriend started going out i was talking to one of my friends at lunch how i had fun with him at this festival when her friend over heard us talking and she told me(and everybody at the lunch table)how he goes out with this other girl.So the whole time in shock because i was thinking about how all the things we had talked about with each other and like how could he have done this to me.So i was like ok i had texted him soon as she told me that and he didnt text bak.I waz thinkin to myself this is real great i den picked myself a real jerk.So the girl had ran bak and told her friend(the other girl).Thats when all that drama started the girl wanted to fight me it was mess.So as soon as i got home that day i was texting him about it he told me that he never was talking to her like that but just as freinds and that she was never his girlfreind.But rumors kept going around how he had sex with her and everything i didnt know wat to believe or anything but i still stuck with him because i was starting to get strong feelings for him.
So after that i was like ok cool i believed him becus that girl likes to start drama so i just let it slide.
But i still have promblems trusting him since then he even has told me that he has cheated on girls on the past.SO thats makes me really not want to trust him.He also has kind of a hard time trusting me to becus im no angel either i cheated on boys before and i told him that.
So now im kind of having second thoughts because now usually we stay on the phone till like late hours of the night but now he said he gonna call me bak when its jus 10 somethin or a 11 and thats unusual now im starting to have second thoughts about him becus now im thinking maybe he talkin to another girl or something.And also today which really pushed me over the edge was when one of my friends told me that they saw him hugging all on another girl at this carnival which i found odd becus he was talkin to me the whole time on the phone.Im really just dnt kno wat to do now and i havent got the chance to ask him about it either [Frown] ...
So am i being to paranoid or do i just need to learn how to trust him more?? Because i dnt want to get hurt AGAIN! [Confused]

--------------------
{{::.hez all i eva wanted.::}}<3

Posts: 9 | From: california | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horizon
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 35890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horizon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you're not happy in this relationship, (and I'm getting the vibes that you are not) it may be in your best interest to just take a break. It sounds like you've been thrown for loops recently and it may be time to just take care of yourself for a bit. If you feel like you cannot trust him when you two are apart, you've got some issues that need to be resolved, at the very least.

--------------------
-Kayla
Scarleteen Volunteer

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." -Hippocrates

Posts: 755 | From: United States | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.