Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » First time together.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First time together.
WillLovessEmma
Neophyte
Member # 38511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillLovessEmma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, my name is William I am 19 years of age. I have several questions, and I'm going to attempt to bundle them up here.Ok. My girlfriend of practically 6 months is coming to stay with me for two full weeks, in July. I am rather excited. But I worry, because I had an Aneurysm, a type of stroke where there is too much blood flow and too little areas for it to spread itself out correctly. It paralyzed my right side at first, but its pretty much came back albeit with some instability. I still can't walk yet but they are confident that I will be walking soon. Anyways.Our anniversary is on the 25th. And I was thinking that would be a special night attributed to us and possibly love making. I've seen the ads on T.v and I was going to get "Yours+Mine" Ky lubricant. But I don't think she has had any experience with lubricant and I just dont know how she might react when I bring out. So, how might I show her in a way that is both not deceiving and shows I want to be expressive with her while trying to please her?

--------------------
What in the world can make you so blue,When everything I'll ever do I'll do for you.

Posts: 1 | From: Here? | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wyntermidnite
Activist
Member # 24641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wyntermidnite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it is your first time together I wouldn't recommend trying fancy lubricants. The special sensations are caused by chemicals that can also cause irritation to genitals after friction, such as a few minutes of sex. Try a plain one so that you don't have an unfortunate lesson learned on your first time. To present the idea of lube I think it is good to incorporate it into foreplay. Maybe when you put on the condom (which I highly recomend you do) put some onto it, and maybe on your fingers if/when you touch her genitals. Just try and be natural, let there be communication during everything, and have fun. Oh, heh, and just because you think it would be a good time to have sex doesn't mean she wants to. I suggest having a frank conversation about if you both feel ready, have contraceptives, etc. Good luck.
Posts: 70 | From: Fullerton, CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.